• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

How to upset mods and influence people

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL Willow !!! I knew you'd be pleased to see your hero here !!

I am not - however.

Keep yer hands off her, Surly - this one's mine !!!!

Comment

......put me down!!!!! you big hairy brute!!!!

Wxxx
      I am not going to sit on my ass as the events that affect me unfold to determine the course of my life. I'm going to take a stand. I'm going to defend it. Right or wrong, I'm going to defend it... (cameron) Ferris Beuller's day off....

Comment

Originally posted by willowb View Post
        ......put me down!!!!! you big hairy brute!!!!
        It's OK., Willow - nothing the cold water hoses can't fix. Don't panic....
        Last edited by Simian; 25th May 2007, 17:48:PM.

Comment

......Come climb with me, fair Willow - the Chrysler Building awaits !!!

- (do you like plane-swotting ?)

Comment

I wouldn't have to swat! they would plummet to the earth at the mere sight of my beauty

Wxxx

(wouldn't 'siren' be a great user name?)
            I am not going to sit on my ass as the events that affect me unfold to determine the course of my life. I'm going to take a stand. I'm going to defend it. Right or wrong, I'm going to defend it... (cameron) Ferris Beuller's day off....

Comment

Originally posted by willowb View Post
              (wouldn't 'siren' be a great user name?)
              Yeah, it would suit you a treat, dearest !!!

Once you start off on one, everybody dives for cover !!!

..........and anybody sitting near you gets deafened.

Comment

Ahhhhhh shut up!!! fancy a swim?:rolleyes:

Wxxx

Comment

OK - You win - Now THAT's what I call a siren. Lash me to the mast, then, and you can hold my whelk any day !!!

Comment

How to do surgery on those who need it

So it seems many of you agree with me that on both the other sites there are individuals who suffer echo colon syndrome. This is usually caused by individuals who predominately suffer from headinsertusupbuttcrackitis followed by a large dose of over inflated ego. It seems that from the latest medical journals, this can lead to a person taking a physical position were they are constantly bent over and shouting into ones own rectum. This then causes the echo in the colon syndrome. There definitely seems to be a strong collation between being awarded the position of moderator and becoming a fascist with the intent purposes of shouting over those who have an opinion different to your own. When such a syndrome presents itself, then surgery for the removal of that persons head from their butt crack is strenuously advised. Please be aware that there can be complications with this procedure. It has been noted on more than one occasion were an individual has had head removed from their own butt crack, that they suddenly gain a fetish for trying to insert their head at every opportunity up the butt crack of someone in Admin. All I can say is thank god for the internet, so I do not have to smell the Admin’s faeces upon their breath. It may also be noted that the ego of the Admin becomes so seriously distorted from the constant praise of their legion of headinsertusupbuttcrackitis sufferers, that they develop some kind of god complex. Though nailing them to a cross would be satisfying, unfortunately it would only exacerbate the situation. So it has been decided that instead they should be made to lick the green festering mould of the underpants of a rotten corpse.
                    If at any time you recognise any of these symptoms in any individual it is adviced that you slap them vigorously until symptoms have cleared.

Thank you for your time and attention

Crisbian

Comment

pmsl,

knew you wont keep quiet for long.

mistie

xxxx

Comment

Well if I stick my head up Celestines butt you are quite welcome to slap me, or video it !
                        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkk

time to run away!

one of the reasons we set up the site, was because many of us had observed just the phenomenon Crisbian so ahem delicately described!!

many of the current team are longstanding members of other sites who were never prepared to explore mods buttcracks in order to get ahead (if being a mod on an internet forum could ever be considered 'getting ahead' that is!)

we all helped and gave our time for nothing and got treated terribly. we made friends and stayed loyal to our friends when the going got tough.

ironically and wonderfully, the team that has resulted is made up of the very best people from those sites, those who didnt buy into the crap and stayed true to themselves.

one of our core beliefs is that this forum would be dead and empty without you lot, we aim to treat everyone as adults and have some fun along the way whilst at the same time develop and strengthen our abilities to offer the very best legal advice and services.
                          "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

I think you should just say what you feel Chrisbian and stop pussy footing about! lol

Wxxx
                            some posts are far too good to be lost in threads aren't they?

Comment

one of our core beliefs is that this forum would be dead and empty without you lot
                              Awwwwwwww

Wxxxx

Comment

Well put Crisbian. Your observation is shared by many, many others now - although perhaps not expressed with such eloquence as yours !!!!

And hear, hear, Celestine. The reality is that a forum is not a forum if there are no members. Without them, you simply hear the sound of one hand clapping. So when a forum ceases to exist for its' members - it ceases to exist as a true forum.

As long as Celestine and the crew retain a grip on that reality, we have a forum. Anybody who loses that grip will have to be shot.

Grovel over. OK - pull the trigger.....

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X