• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

How to upset mods and influence people

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ooooooowwww. Do I HAVE to ?? I was having such fun.

I see dumb people, too. Did I tell you about that ?

And...and...and...I see deleted posts, and....and....

....the voices - did I tell you about the voices ?

BRBRBRBRBRBRBRB !!!!!!

Comment

He won't be back.........

Comment

nutter

edit - says I have to post more than 10 characters - double nutter then!!

Comment

Originally posted by lioness View Post
          nutter - INCORRECT.

edit - says I have to post more than 10 characters - double nutter then!! - CORRECT.
          :o:rolleyes:

Comment

I've been searching youtube for that skit titty bang bang did on the 'doncha' pussy cat dolls song, I never saw it but my hubby said it was really funny.....anyone got it?

Bill......I LOVE double crazy people!!!!

Wxxx
            I am not going to sit on my ass as the events that affect me unfold to determine the course of my life. I'm going to take a stand. I'm going to defend it. Right or wrong, I'm going to defend it... (cameron) Ferris Beuller's day off....

Comment

Originally posted by willowb View Post
              I've been searching youtube for that skit titty bang bang did on the 'doncha' pussy cat dolls song, I never saw it but my hubby said it was really funny.....anyone got it?
              No - not got that. - ANYBODY ??
              Bill......I LOVE double crazy people!!!!
              Was paranoid - now schizoid. Rapidly developing quadrophenia.
              Had the Lambretta & got the Parka.
              Approach with extreme caution, lady.
              Remember what happened to Phil Daniels......
              Wxxx
              :o:rolleyes:

Comment

You think you've got problems! :rolleyes: I didn't understand any of that

Wxxx
                I am not going to sit on my ass as the events that affect me unfold to determine the course of my life. I'm going to take a stand. I'm going to defend it. Right or wrong, I'm going to defend it... (cameron) Ferris Beuller's day off....

Comment

lo crispian
                  Advice & opinions of granby are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability
                  Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts

Comment

is a bit ott isn't it?
                    Advice & opinions of granby are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability
                    Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts

Comment

Well tis official Bill has lost the plot. PMSL

Comment

Did he ever have it is the question lol

Comment

I dont think any of us crazy ones ever had the plot Tanz :crazy:

Comment

I got a really cool parka with lambretta patches on from when my dad was young...me used to wear it all the time when i was a grebby student.

not that that has anything to do with anything just felt like saying.

And Bill is most def a 21st century schizoid man.
                            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

I'm beginning to believe that I'm the only sane person on this site at the moment or is that the voices in my head telling me that :banana:

sapphire

Comment

Originally posted by sapphire View Post
                                I'm beginning to believe that I'm the only sane person on this site at the moment or is that the voices in my head telling me that :banana:

sapphire
                                Dont listen to them Sapphire....they lie....:crazy:

xx
                                Neither a borrower nor a lender be;
                                For loan oft loses both itself and friend,
                                And borrowing dulls the edge of husbandry.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X