• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

corrinasmum

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• corrinasmum

Hi everyone, very new to forums and how they work, never been on before so am bound to get a few things wrong so apologies in advance.
    Trying to claim ppi from ge money, borrowed £40000 back in 2003 they stuck on over £6000 for ppi by basically saying if we didnt we have it we wouldnt get the money. This is the letter I received this morning (1 day short of the 8 wks)

Based on the information you have provided,any complaint you may have concering the sale of your ppi policy is time barred under the Limitation Act 1980.
    Please also note that ge money home lending companies were not at any time members of gisc which at the time administered a voluntary code only applicable to gisc members.
    This letter is our final response on this matter. However you can contact the Finance and Leasing Assoc about this complaint within six months from the date of this letter. A copy of our complaints leaflet etc.

Any ideas please as to where i go from here. The loan came under Purple Loans and we have something from First National and the underwriters are Pinnacle Please Help will be losing my business because of this am desperate. Thank you in advance
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X