• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Hi - thanks for the welcome

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi - thanks for the welcome

New to the site, was taking a look at all the Bryan Carter & Co threads but not found any others in a similar situation highlighted below:

2004 - agreed and promptly paying into DMP at address A, moved to address B.

2007 - received CCJ against Address A at address B from Bryan Carter acting on instructions from Goldfish. Queried that had been paying this debt off with Westcott Credit Services to no avail. Got it set aside and offered payment of £10 per month which was accepted. It was only after talking to a friend that I realised I could have played this better but was happy to get them off my back.

2009 - moved to address C, BC informed via letter.

2010 - DMP management wrote to say almost at end of plan, write to all creditors to get a balance statement. All respond with exception of Bryan Carter stating wont pay further until balance statement received. Letter copied to Westcott.

Dec 2010 - receive letter from Bryan Carter stating that am in default, pay up. When queried via telephone, state that received letter and payment schedule sent to address B even though my letter gave the recent address. Promised to send to new address.

29 Dec 2010 - Called Westcott to obtain final statement, this was paid at end September, letter will take 10-14 WDs. Called BC, will send within 10-14 wds, when asked was informed that client is Westcott Credit Services.

Apart from waiting for the confirmation from Westcott, is there any way of getting Bryan Carter off my back for good? I realise that the CCJ will remain on file but am so peeved that they're trying this tack again. Also reckon that between BC and Westcott have overpaid.

Thanks for letting me get this off my chest.

brumdee
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X