• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

A Judge laughed along with the Bank and refused to look at any of my evidence.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Judge laughed along with the Bank and refused to look at any of my evidence.

In 2015 I tried to pay full amount of Mortgage within 24 hrs. It actually took 7 years.
    1. In Dec 2022 the court stopped a hearing and told the bank solicitor he needed to negotiate with me.
    2. He accepted my original offer, by email on the same evening at 11.30pm and by hand delivered letter the next day. Sum was the amount offered 7 years earlier which was £626,904,51p.
    3. We offered to pay debts on Land Register which were Ltd Company debts. Director guaranteed by Ex partner. These debts had to be negotiated and paid on the same day.
    4. All debts negotiated in Jan 23 with full and final agreements, except1 Bank of Scotland.
    5. Ex wife split a small part of the main property (This debt was discharges by the NatWest/Bank of Scotland in 2009, however a New Property land Reg number was never applied for.
    6. Land Registry have confirmed by email that 14/05/2009 by a discharge dated 30 April 2009 The land tinted in pink on the title plan is no longer charged by the charge dated 25th June 2003. They also confirmed 3 times that the NatWest/ RBS had no interest whatsoever in the discharged land
    7. The Solicitor for the Bank has deceived the court by swearing the debt which has delayed us from paying is a second charge from the Bank of Scotland this being the debt that was discharged in 2009 by the RBS.
    8. The consequence of deceiving the court by using the BOS is:
    To ask for the proceedings to be transferred to the high court for the purpose of enforcing the possession order from 2015.
    This application notice was applied for in the name of the National Westminster Bank PLCOnly. However although the Bank of Scotland was never mentioned, a page has been added to the courtdraft order. This page has no court markings and just says the Bank of Scotland is given permission for enforcement in conjunction with the RBS/ Natwest.??
    1. At a hearing on 9th January 2024 the court gave permission to apply to the high court.
    2. On June 11th 24 I had paid for a set aside hearing because I had received an eviction notice.
    3. At this hearing which was NatWest V Me and a second hearing RBS/BOS v Me. The BOS should never have been there as they were not a creditor in this case and they had not been given permission by the high court.
    4. Two other solicitors 1 for the NatWest/ RBS and 1 Solicitor for the BOS. They had the judge merge both cases into 1.
    5. Solicitors said I had not even tried to pay for almost a decade They said I had never produced Proof of funds and the Bridging loan that I had been forced to take had the Heads Of Terms extended 4 times. They said to the judge The heads of terms were not proof, I had the funds in place. They had been signed by the lender and Me
    6. The Judge refused to look at the evidence I had with me that contradicted all of the lies the bank told. They said I had never had an agreement from the RBS/Natwest and the judge believed them.
    7. I managed to get the Judge stay the eviction but he said I Had to put in the court bank account the sum Of £1.124M into the Court account by the 27th June Or he would throw out my application and allow the Bank to take everything I have.
    8. I have been ready to pay since 2015. I was ready to pay in 2022 when the 3 banks delayed in order to steal my property which is worth in excess of £2m
    9. The solicitor knows it is impossible to pay the Bridging loan into the Court because the solicitor denied the agreement of £626,904,51p and told the judge they wanted the full amount of the mortgage which I only borrowed £849,000 this covered all of the debts and the mortgage that was agreed.
    10. IF THE NATWEST/BANK OF SCOTLAND AGREED TO STICK TO THE AGREEMENT THEY COULD BE PAID NOW. As soon as the banks solicitors could exchange.
    11. Instead the court has allowed the banks to delay payment by me to them even longer.
    12. This is criminal behaviour and all three banks are well aware that they are the ones to delay me from paying in order to ruin my life.
    13. Bank Solicitor is well aware that my partner has tried to take his own life twice already and has now driven me to think that if they are allowed to get away with their criminal actions, I too am thinking that is our only way out.
    14. I believe in the Court system and the Justice system if they are allowed to get away with this will make the legal process worthless.
    15. I have set aside the judgement telling me I must pay £1.124m into the court bank account until another hearing with the same judge on the 12 July 2024, he may or may not look at my evidence but the Solicitors for all three banks will be there and after paying the huge fees for the bridging loan and the many court fees to set aside each judgement, I will have to attend the hearing on my own again because I cannot afford a solicitor.
    I am a total wreck. I have the same judge who said he does not care what any other judge says. If I cannot get him to listen to me I will lose everything
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X