• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Directions questionnaire n181 help needed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Directions questionnaire n181 help needed

Hi Guys you were a massive help last time I needed to talk to someone so I hope you could help me again.

I am filling in a directions questionnaire as a individual claimant. Case will be allocated to fast track due to the amount claimed (above £10000 unfortunately).

I don't think the case background is relevant for this but please letme know if it is.

If I write down my answers and queries, could someone help?

A -Can I answer yes to 1 and no to 2 if I don't want it stayed? In all my preaction letters I suggested settling it and splitting the cost as the first instance. I asked if they would be willing to use ADR but all those queries were just ignored. I wrote several times to them about that. There are issues with comminixation in general SO I don't want to drag it.

B2 - I answered yes. My local court because I am litigant in person and they are a company

​​​​​​D4. Do I just put standard directions attached? Or is it something specific I need to write there which is different from part J

E - I don't intend to call expert to testify but I have an independent expert report in support of my claim which I have not sent to other party yet. What do I tick to not lose a chance to use it?

F I think this case will be judged just based on the documents. Should I include my wife as a witness or just myself? If she can give an account of the facts mentioned in my witness statement but nothing more than me.Or this is just going to make the case more complex?

G if I tick one day because I have no idea how long it may take 1 h - 3 h would it be too much? Does one full day indicates is more complex?

I I have no applications to make. But I just wanted to mention there that I have an expert report in support of my claim which is yet to be disclosed to the other side. Is that OK? It feels important for me to mention it because of they way they wrote their defence about my claim.

J - I drafted something based on the available resources. Do I just staple them to the questionnaire and send them together one copy to the court and one copy to the other side?

Thank you if you read that far!
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X