• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Introduction

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduction

I am a 64 year old man, for the past 15 years at least I have been mentally and emotionally abused by my ex wife and her eldest daughter. I left the household in 2016 and for the next 3 and a half years I was in a horrific and life threatening mental breakdown. But I got help and through physiatrist and can clearly and honestly explain what these two women done to me. I assure you I have never know evil like these two. Anyway when I met them I had two businesses a transport company (£15m pa t/o) and a small building company turn over £5m
    I worked hard and played hard. I married the ex in 1993 a very odd day. My family were there but I noticed her family were divided into two lots the stepdaughter and her husband on their own and the rest of her family were at the other end of the hall. My dad even mentioned that her family look as if they had argued
    my new wife explained to me that her eldest daughter was hard work. And that was that. But over the next 23byears first off the stepdaughter would do or say something that really effected my thoughts and instantly I was out of it for days weeks sometimes months. Normally the comments she would say were child abuse or she would do something financially and if I asked why she had done this she would shout. I’ve done live with it. I cannot explain the 100s of incidents and when I was diagnosed with MS. they would both ask nicely “what sets of your MS” and like a fool I told them, now they really had me.
    The long and short of this is. I lost everything but at the time I didn’t care I was mentally out of it.
    i now live alone on benefits but I know I have to issue details of my claims to a magistrate the get the Legal Prosecution warrant issued. I can’t afford a solicitor and there is no legal aide is available for this kind of prosecution and I cannot use our local police force because they have two or three occasions when a officer is involved so I won’t get a fair deal..
    this isn’t about money or getting back at them it’s to try to stop them from abusing my two grandsons who are both over 21 and are witnesses on my behalf.
    i need advice and or links to forums that could help me.
    please
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X