• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

civil procedure rules trespass nuisance and harassment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• civil procedure rules trespass nuisance and harassment

Evening all.
    We have had over the years been accused of numerous acts by our neighbours, which resulted in a Police PIN for harassment being served on me, I challenged the PIN and eventually when the police looked there was no evidence to have issued it in the first place - they would not remove the PIN but instead offered to serve one on the neighbours, which I declined as I did not want to aggravate the situation.
    Anyway roll on a couple of years and allegations have kept coming our way, thankfully the police are wise to them now and just inform us of them and that there is no evidence so they won't be taking any action.
    Our way of dealing with it is to avoid them whenever possible - as there is no reasonable debate with them.
    In May of this year after another one of their unpredictable actions I challenged them - big mistake, I was videoed for a full on 35 minute rant, whenever I responded my reply was twisted against me. The police were called by them - again they have said I have nothing to worry about as he was the aggressor.
    Now his solicitor has sent a pre claim letter demanding that I detail all my defences to their allegations, I have refused and stated that I am not liable nor guilty of any acts and I have requested on several occasions that they need to evidence their claim. Nothing has been forthcoming. I even offered to look at mediation.
    Their response has been that mediation is a delaying tactic, well to be quite honest I want it to go to court asap, I am confident that there is no evidence, actually I have evidence of them undertaking the acts I am supposed to have carried out.
    Whilst I am happy to attend court I do not want to fall foul of any pre claim procedure failure on my behalf.
    Any constructive advice would be welcome.
    Regards and stay safe
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X