• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Barclays Partner Finance Voluntary Termination

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barclays Partner Finance Voluntary Termination

Hi all.

I currently lease a Fiat 500 from Barclays Partner Finance and would like to VT the agreement. I have read a lot of the forums on here and must admit they have stressed me out just reading them..

I have sent the VT letter to Barclays (they received on 11/07/20 with 2 weeks notice of termination) as per one of the templates put up on another thread and have thus far heard nothing back. I am considering phoning them but have conflicting views about doing that as I think they will just put pressure on me.

I would like to get advice on the next step I should take in the process as I see a lot of people have gone about this in different ways. I have seen various people cancel direct debits, change the registered keeper to Barclays on their V5 etc. but I'm not sure what the best way to go about this is. I obviously don't want to continue being charged for a car I'm not using and want to give back, but my main concern is that this will affect my credit score.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Emma

Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X