• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Black Horse

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Horse

When does a contract of sale become binding? I bought 2 caravans, received the HP paperwork and the caravans were put into site and one even had the wrap round decking built round it. I bought a lot of things for them as they were supposedly being let out within 3 weeks. Then the Black Horse talked to the sales office about me and said they had reviewed my finances and decided I could not longer have the two, only one of the caravans. This was 12 days after I received the signed finance agreements. I have not been officially told by the bank yet, only the sales man and they will not allow me to let the second caravan on Monday and the wrap round decking has been cancelled. Is this 1. A breach of GDPR 2. A breach of my rights as a consumer as I was not given the chance to cancel the first caravan as it was all a part of starting a business of renting the caravans out. It is only financially viable with 2 caravans. The sales office informed me there was a problem after 1pm on Saturday and that was after closing of the banks helplines. Since they supposedly knew this from thursday it is all becoming a little odd to say the least.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X