• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Independant police enquiry

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Independant police enquiry

Hi We live in York. There is a violent man who has repeatedly attacked me and even head butted another woman. The police have constantly refused to take any action. Each time they said that he had done nothing wrong. We have discovered recently that he is also working as an undercover officer.

He was taken to a county court on 25th October 2019 and 3 county court judges were in agreement that he was a violent man and did in fact attack the woman. An exclusion order was made preventing him from going in certain areas. He has ignored that and we have evidence which the police are refusing to accept.

Is there any way we can ask for an independent police force to investigate this station? I have personally written to my local (Labour MP) requesting this and copied it to Keir Starmer leader of her party and the prime minister. Does any have any suggestions please please please.

Sorry I should have said if he breaches this condition then he has to be re-arrested and taken in front of a crown court judge to be sent to prison for five years. They are defying the ruling of the judges even though we have whitnes's and video evidence to support this.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X