• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Extended temp contract

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extended temp contract

Good day everyone. I wonder if someone cpuld provide some advice. I was on a temporary contract (6 months) which was due to end on the 24th March. However the company wanted me to stay on, which I did until I received a P45 in the post on the second or third of April. During the 24th and the end of month I was still working as expected, albeit at home due to Covid lockdown. When I call nyscted a director of the co and asked about the P45 I was told that it was decided they weren’t going to extend the contract as agreed. After some research it seems that if I worked past my end date then it should be seen that the contact had in fact been extended. When I tried to discuss this with HR I was told they’re paid me for the week or so, so what’s the problem. I then asked to be put in fulough which they refused on the basis of my contracted ended on the 24th. You couldn’t make this up, especially as the government was going to pay 80%. Obviously, if the contract was extended by my working the extra week or so then under my contract I should’ve been given a months notice.*Can anyone help with this please?*
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X