• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

latest email

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• latest email

I have received another 'Service' email from Anglian Windows today telling me I can't visit their Regional Centres and there are facilities for me to manage my service issues online.

I am a long-suffering Anglian customer with almost a decade's bitter experience and have never, yet, needed to visit one of theirRegional Centres and don't understand why they seem to think I might need to do so now?

Also, WHY are they anticipating I might need to manage anything online when they already have details of the 'service' that remains outstanding?

Their service engineer travels alone and has no need whatsoever to meet me or come anywhere near me, he can do all the work that remains outstanding without doing anything than walk around the outside of the house without needing to meet anyone.

Last August Anglian Windows took from me a substantial deposit from me for roofline work plus the installation of a water-butt, telling me that all work would be completed the following month, in September. It was not. Work was eventually completed in January this year but the tap fitted to the water butt was known to be faulty when fitted and subsequently flooded the patio every time it rained. Anglian Windows arranged a service visit for March 17th and, despite knowing the water butt tap fitted was faulty when fitted, their service engineer arrived without a replacement tap and had been told THAT MORNING no replacement tap had ever been ordered! Another service visit was anticipated before the end of April but their email today seems determined - Ryanair-like - to do as little as possible for as long as possible, in the interests of Anglian Windows, and not in the interests of their customers.

I have now found - having had to do clean my own windows of late - that the last but one job Anglian did for me has also remained unfinished, the front upper window having no mortar whatsoever in its bottom left corner.

In order to get a replacement water butt tap fitted and mortar affixed to this upper window, I do not need to visit a Regional Centre, I do not need to take any action online, they already have full details of what remains outstanding, their service engineer does not need to meet me, talk to me, come anywhere near me, in order to get done what needs doing - so WHEN, I wonder, will it be done?
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X