• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Getting property back from an ex

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting property back from an ex

How do I get my ex to give me back my things I've tried to text but they're ignored, he attacked me viciously after we split leaving me with various broken bones and unconscious in an outside bin shed with the help of a fantastic female police officer took him to court, I have many things at the flat we both shared that I can prove I paid for white goods, bedroom furniture outdoor furniture etc I also have things of my Dadswho passed 5yrs here I'm obviously too scared to go but i really want my things, any advice would be a great help thankyou
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X