• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

PCN ANPR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PCN ANPR

I am looking to resolve/ appeal a PCN which has been issued by a site enforcer on the reasonable belief that the above vehicle had committed the following contravention: failed to make a valid payment.

The car park in question was one which i have visited before but for which the administration has changed in the period between my visits. I was in a hurry for a meeting and did not recognise that enforcement for the car park had changed.

The procedure required pre-payment via mobile app which i only identified with upon returning to the car park and trying to make payment in the manner to which i was accustomed at the end of the stay.

I rang the number associated with the parking and tried to make a payment for which i did not receive any receipt. The following day in a concern to check how the parking had been charged i contacted the company associated and asked if i could subsequently receive a receipt for the original payment and then pay the difference.

I received a communication from the company stating:

"Unfortunately we are unable to amend kiosk bookings and will always advise to make another booking to cover your parking as we are able to cancel and refund on occasions like this. I understand you was unable to back date the time you needed to cover your parking.

Please feel free to send over the PCN if you do receive this and we will look into it further for you."

Please can i seek some advice? Do i need to pay the reduced £60.00 or appeal?
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X