• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Disgusting DWP Comportment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disgusting DWP Comportment

This is very long winded, but I will attempt to elucidate you as briefly as possible. In 2015 I was signed off, due to a major deterioration in my mental health, which has been ongoing since childhood. It is now 2020 and I am STILL on the assessment rate. My appointments were REPEATEDLY cancelled, because my file wasn't present. It transpires, and I have evidence of this, that it went missing. A complaint was made, yet the "investigation" claimed that there was no evidence that it went missing. As I stated, i can offer a refutation, in that I have a, a document and b, a telephone call pertaining to the fact that it went missing. For over 4 years now, I have been victimised, assaulted physically and mentally, I can provide case law examples of assault for mental anguish, discriminated against etc etc. A profligate, Machiavellian, vile degenerate from the Fraud and Error service also violated the PACE, as well as data protection laws and the Equality Act. Most recently, an odious, flagitious, demeritorious individual from Atos, lied throughout her entire "report." Most sections were just copy and paste and there was not a word of truth in it. It's a good job I recorded the assessment. DLA was withdrawn under spurious claims and I was on the wrong rate for years and a severe disability premium was ignored. Just to clarify before I continue, I have C-PTSD, ADHD, OCD and BPD and have other issues. Over the past 6 months especially, I have lost 20kg in weight. My mental health conditions have been exacerbated by these Brobdingnagian, villainous scumbags. Complaints have been ignored. I have been threatened. SAR ignored. These disgusting, pestiferous, impudent, obloquious and evil "people" also claimed that I have not been subjected to extreme hardship and that tehre is no evidence of maladministration or other such. I am beyond pissed off and SERIOUSLY ill. This is barely scratching the surface of what has transpired. The local MP is a degenerate pile of excreta, named Kevin Foster, who colluded with these putrescent individuals and has perpetuated the abuse against me. I am planning at the least a civil claim against them, but these tyrants need to face the consequences of their unlawful comportment towards a very vulnerable adult with a history of trauma, dating back to childhood. While somewhat familiar with various areas of law, I of course value the advice of those qualified, but I do take that with a pinch of salt, as it wouldn't surprise me to learn that DWP staff are also present here. I have experienced this on other sites. Thanking anyone in advance. Kind Regards.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X