• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Free ppi check fee

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free ppi check fee

Hi everyone*
    ive been reading a few threads of others that have problems with allay!
    i did a free ppi check with them at the end of last year but I don’t not recall signing anything digitally and I didn’t receive any paperwork in n the post from them.
    however I have been hounded with emails and texts asking me to submit more information for them to be able to submit my claim as they had found something with Blackhorse.
    i have not responded to any of these messages as I had contacted Blackhorse directly in August.
    i unsubscribed to allays emails but the text continued everyday.
    today I had had enough so I sent them an email asking them to stop as I was dealing with Blackhorse direct.
    i got this response

*Good morning,

Thank you for your email.

Claim*with Blackhorse for a loan held with the lender was submitted as an official complaint on the 29/10/2019 after the lender identified PPI during their pre-complaint checks.*As confirmed in your Terms of Engagement once we submit your claims to the lender you have a 14-day cooling off period, and you are not within the cooling off period for this claim.

As you are not within your 14-day cooling off period we reserve the right to invoice you for the work done up to this point. An itemised bill will be calculated to reflect the work we have done until this point, we also need to make you aware that if you receive an offer of redress dated on the day of cancellation or prior to this day then you will be liable for the full fee. Can you confirm if you wish to proceed with cancellation and we'll raise itemised bills, or have the claims continue through the claims process?

Regards,

can anyone advise me what to do next? Do I cancel with them now and argue this bill or do I leave it and wait to see if I get a payout from Blackhorse and deal with this after?
    im worried that if I leave it and I get a payout they will claim more than if I cancel now.

really appreciate any advice, cannot believe they are allowed to get away with this!

thanks. Tasha
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X