• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Bankruptcy in Scotland ..life policy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bankruptcy in Scotland ..life policy

My Mother was made bankrupt in 2013 she was discharged in 2014 and the trustees were discharged 2017 .*
    she had 3 small life policy’s which came to total of £8000 upon her death , my Mum paid a total of £110 a month for this cover ,life only . My Mum passed away two months ago and when trying to claim the policies we have been told they were going to the insolvency firm . Since she was made bankrupt she has paid £9,800 into them. Can somebody give me advice on this , If this is correct , thanks*
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X