• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Return a Cat C cars to dealer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Return a Cat C cars to dealer

Hi all,
    I bought a car last month from a car dealer. On Auto trader website he didn't mention that he us selling cars for parts or repair. I bought a Toyota that was categorised C in 2014. He mentioned that there is no warranty or guarantee on it. When I drove off and get back to the motorway the car got stopped and didn't budge. I called the dealer again and he said oh it must be the gearbox, you just need to switch it off and switch on again and it will start. I told him he should have mentioned it to me at the time of sale and I will come back to return it but he said I cannot return the car now because its not in their policy and they already informed me that there is no warranty or guarantee.
    Can someone please help me with this issue and tell me where i am standing and what remedy I can get.
    I am thankful for any help or advice I will get.

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X