• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

End of contract damages bill Fiat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• End of contract damages bill Fiat

Hello,
    I have received a bill of £1759.94 for damage recharges that FCA Automotive services want paid to complete the PCP hand back. I did not agree with the inspection result at the time of pick up, plus in my opinion the car was in a very reasonable condition considering it was second hand when I got the car, it had also been through a full service and mot just a few weeks before. (This is my first PCP contract)
    Unfortunately I have no proof of the car’s condition when I originally obtained it and the dealer said they didn’t have the original appraisal document.
    The reason I was returning the car was because I couldn’t afford the final £3000 payment, likewise I can not affort to pay for damages I did not cause.
    I have sent them 3 emails, they have only replied to the first by telling me that they will need an appraisal document from the dealer. I have not had a reply for the two further emails, but have had a letter giving me 14 days to pay.
    Can you help please?
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X