• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Bw legal, county court claim for payday uk

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bw legal, county court claim for payday uk

Received a claim? Yes/No: yes
    Issue Date: 08/08/2019
    Have you Acknowledged the Claim?: yes
    Total Amount Claimed : ( approximately please do NOT use EXACT figure given on the claim form, round up to next £100 or £1000) £1000
    Claimant’s Name: Prac Financial Ltd
    Solicitors Firm: BW Legal
    Original Creditor: instant cash loans Ltd TA Payday UK
    Original Debt (eg. Credit card/Loan/Overdraft) :
    Particulars of Claim: ( Please type out in full excluding names/account numbers/exact amounts ): The Claimants claim is for the sum of £800 being monies due from the Defendant to the Claimant under a loan agreement regulated by the Consumer Credit Act 1974 between the Defendant and Instant Cash Loans Ltd t/a Payday UK under account reference 1234567 and assigned to the Claimant on 2016, notice of which has been given to the Defendant. The Defendant failed to maintain the contractual payment under the terms of the agreement and a default notice has been served and not complied with. The claim also includes statutory interest pursuant to section 69 of the County Court Act 1984 at a rate of 8.00% per annum (a daily rate of £0.16) from the date of the assignment of the agreement to 07/08/2019 being an amount of £200.
    Is the debt Statute Barred (have you had any contact with the creditor or claimant over the last 6 years?): No
    List any letters you have sent (eg: CCA/ CPR ): None
    Any Other Information or Background Details: this looks to have been from a loan I took out in 2013. I've moved about 3 times in that time but my address is listed on all Credit Reference Agencies. Ive had no letters from the company, although telephone calls have been made to my number but I blocked them due to excessive phone calls at all times of the day and assumed it was spam, a message is left but no real information is left as to why they're calling, just to contact them, so messages ignored. The claim has been sent to a 'MR' when I'm definitely not Male. I've also received an email to tell me I'm owed compensation for loans taken out without them checking affordability. I'm not sure where I stand legally. Can you help?
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X