• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Parental Alienation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parental Alienation

The last few month has been a nightmare. I have contact with my 4 year old son every Monday and Tuesday but 5 weeks ago my ex told my he was ill for a fortnight so I never saw him then at the start of the third week all contact was broke off and I received a letter from my ex’s solicitor saying that my son had told his grandmother that I had hit him on the head and that I had been reported to social services.
    I have had numerous meetings with social services and in total my ex has made 30 accusations/issues that are down to me. These range from I have supposedly thought my son that good means bad and bad means good so when I tell him to be a good boy after contact I mean for him to be bad, to I have sexually assaulted him.
    This has all happened after I sought to change my contact with my son to every second weekend with a sleepover as he will be starting school in August.
    My ex and I do not get on but we have had 2 years of relative quiet after lengthy legal proceedings to sort out contact the first time in which I had to disprove numerous false accusations. She contacted social services on the exact day that she received a letter from my solicitor outlining that I seek to amend the court order contact as my son will be starting school.
    I feel helpless as my ex gets to say all these accusations, gets to break my court ordered contact off, gets me grilled by social services. I feel as it has been 5 weeks since I last saw my son this time will of been used to turn him against me and if the court decides to still allow contact after the welfare hearing he will different with me.
    Looking for advice or help
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X