• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Iedem servicing -- can anyone help ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iedem servicing -- can anyone help ?

OK where do I start well, back in 2006 when I was with my husband we took out a secured loan with Picture Home Loans for £75,000 and PPI of £15,000 and I was not on the mortgage and asked if I had to on the credit agreement , Picture said it was standard for me to sign as we were married, in 2009 the house was repossessed leaving a shortfall of £66,000 so Picture got nothing and for the last 13 years we were just paying a token payment of £5 as that is all we could give due to other debts, so total debts including shortfall and Picture was £240,000 , my husband and I split up last year and he has gone bankrupt and now Idem are chasing me for the debt, the Citizens Advice said to try too write to Idem to ask them to write the loan off basically complain about the way in which the loan was made and my situation now is that I have been homeless and have nothing, I asked written to Idem and also asked for S A R and all original paperwork but have yet to receive it , any advice from anyone on hear that has had problems with Idem , I would really apricate the advice
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X