• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lowell Portfolio Limited

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowell Portfolio Limited

Hi I need some advice, for the past 5 or 6 years I've been receiving letters about a talk talk debt which I do not owe. It's for £300. Years ago I did have my Internet service with talk talk. When I received the first letter from lovell I rang talk talk who said my account was paid off an I didn't owe them anything an basically told me to ignore any letters from lovell which I have done. But the last letter I got wasnt very nice an said if I don't pay I would go to court so I rang them an I asked them what details they had an they said it was on a property in mid Glamorgan - well i have lived in Peterborough same house for 25 years an have never even been to mid glamorgan. They asked me lots of questions even asking where I worked, they said they would deal with it for me as I was quite upset. Today I have received a Claim Form with claim number etc with a court address of County Court business centre St Katherine's House Northampton. I really don't know what to do next as I'm not going to pay a debt I don't owe. I've never been debt an this is upsetting me. Any advice would be great. Is this a scam as last thing I want is a bad credit file. Thanks
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X