• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

"Order" of Court will show defendant lied

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Order" of Court will show defendant lied

What to do if I have found proof that Defendant lied to Court in hearing. Order refusing me what I asked for shows he was lying to Court as I have never seen the Search Reports or the Rest of the Search Confirmation documents which should go with it, which I found recently dated in April 2006, no search reports ever disclosed to me or Court or the altered Contract copy of the same date.
    I have discovered a copy of Contract dated April, Cheque requested from us, which was paid, where first Invoice amount scored through and second Costs of Search replacing the first he scored through. This is a document we never saw Reports or received any letter confirming the results for. I only just found this "single" confirmation document which proves he ordered (2) different Searches and concealed the "first" search, which we actually paid for, but never saw paperwork for.
    We didn't pay for the (2nd) Searches, but those are ones he used.! The documents prove it, and the Judges remark that as there are no more documents, I couldn't have them. (Well would be OK if truth), but I can now show there was another Search done. Too late to appeal, but can the information be put to the Court?
    Or could I go back to Magistrates and include the Court order stating no other documents existed, together with the "First" Confirmation of searches we never knew existed, and the altered contract letter,which he failed to disclose ever and has told Judge no more documents?

I have told and sent copies to other side and they are still not owning up. I didn't think you could do what they're doing and it be classed as legal?
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X