• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Please help Elderbridge reposession claim form received

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help Elderbridge reposession claim form received

Hi i have just received a claim for posession of our home from Elderbridge in relation to a loan they purchased from First Plus. Original loan was taken out in 2008 for total of 29k i am trying to find the original documents as there are 3 advances 3k 2k 21k and an initiaion fee of 2k. I havent a clue if any of these are costs for ppi. Shortly after loan was taken out my husband who was self employed became ill and was unable to work so i have made all the repayments. He is currently on personal independence payment after having his DLA stopped for 12 months. The loan has fallen into arrears of 6k total outstanding 15k. They have stated that they do not know the employment status of myself or my husband on the court document which is untrue as i have had numerous conversations with them and they have written notification. I havent gone through all the court documents properly yet. My main question is can they take us to court for posession of our property if the charge against the property is not in their name. It is registered in the name of First Plus who we took the original loan from. I have received confimation of this from Land Registry today and there has been no transfer TR4 filed against the original registration by FP
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X