• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Help - indigo parking and zzps limited

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help - indigo parking and zzps limited

I have been in dispute with Indigo parking since September 18, regarding a ticket for parking outside of the parking bay, which I have done several times before. The reason being, on one side is a wall and it makes it tight to get out of my car without touching the car next to me. so parking half in and half out both owners can get out of their car easily enough. So I on this day got a ticket for parking outside of the zone which has caused an obstruction, which it hasn't. the sign with the rules on are placed one a the bottom of the car park which nobody will go to read and the other one, outside of the car park 50 yards from the ticket machine at 7ft up in the air. It is also allowed to park in the middle of the car park where there are no lines if there are no spaces left. So I argued that firstly the signs are not in places to make it either easy or practical to read as there are no where near the station ticket machine. I also have evidence and knowledge of other cars parking outside of the zones without any fines either, but indigo have refuted every single counter argument and recommend that I go to Magistrates court to dispute the fine if I wish. So this morning I have received a debt collectors letter from ZZPS for the sum of £170.

What do I do, I have ignored all of the attempts to pay the fine as recommended, but now I have this over my head.

Please assist or give advice,

Many thanks

Paul
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X