• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Plz advise needed asap

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plz advise needed asap

Hello. I need help regarding my 9 year old son. I'm a British citizen and unfortunately got married to a woman from Pakistan. She could not get a visa to get to uk so she got a divorce. Problem is I got a son with her who has a British passport and now her family and myself agreed that my son would stay with me if she sends him over we agreed to that. My son came over on the 16 th October and my ex wife's sister asked if he can stop with her for two days I agreed to it as my son has been living with her son in Pakistan and not thinking much about it I let him stay over and agreed to pick him up in two days. I visited him for them two days at her house but when I went to pick him up he was not there and she told me and my family that my sons mother said he can not stay with me and she will not send him with me. I asked to see my son but she wouldn't tell me where he was so I phoned the police and told them. The officer who I gave the addresses to where my son could be phoned me a few hours latter and said my son is safe but because my ex wife's family paid for the ticket and he was only on holiday just to visit I could not have him. I told him he is wrong and he said there was no point in carrying on with this conversation as it won't get anywhere. I told the officer that they have my sons passport and I'm worried they will send him back to Pakistan he said they won't. I couldn't believe what this officer was saying but I couldn't do much about it. That was a Friday and on Monday I wanted to get intouch with some solicitor to get help but in Monday I found out they have put him on a plane back to Pakistan. I again phoned the police and they got intouch with this same officer who said I threatened the family and that's why they sent my son back. I did not threaten anyone. The police are still saying they can not do anything about it which is unbelievable. Could someone please advise me about all this. How can my ex send my son to someone else and how can her family keep my son like that and then send him back without telling me. I'm so stressed and confused I don't know what to do. Someone told me that this was all planed to get my sons mother to uk but I don't know anything about that. I just want my son he was so happy to see me and the worst thing about it is he didn't even get to see my family and I didn't get to see him before they sent him back. I went to see him in Pakistan earlier this year and was sending him money and phoning him but his mother changed her number and her family would not give me any phone numbers so I could not talk to my son. Now I have no number to contact him and no way to see him. Sorry about this long essay but I wanted to explain best as I could. I don't know what to do anymore. Plz help me many thanks
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X