• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Voluntary Termination of Mini

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voluntary Termination of Mini

Afternoon - VT my mini 3/5/18 - did not hear from car pick up company til 10/5/18 and they planned to inspect car on 18/5 and collect on 25/5 - took day off work and no one came at all on 18/5 - did not hear anything from them all day and when I called mini later in day to see what had happened the offices were closed.
    Eventually was called again 7/6 asking for me to contact them and organise collection. I am away on holiday til end of June and they have now organised collection on 2/7 - my MOT will now have run out by then so am in a quandary should I stump up and get a new one ( which was reason for VT at beginning of May to avoid this bill) - or fight with them against reason for not paying this. They state no apt was made for 18/5 and I did not get and written confirmation. I am in Scotland.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X