• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Redundancy payment mismanaged

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redundancy payment mismanaged

Due to my former Employer over paying me on my last pay period on basic hours, but under paying me on outstanding holiday, my final pay slip/payment was wrong, they then said i owed them money!
    At the sametime my Redundancy payment was not paid on the said date Friday 24th November! I have had to do all the chasing to sort this mess out.
    Today a payment went into my account for my Redundancy, this payment did not match the figure they gave me in my letter of notice, it was short!
    I think they have taken money from my redundancy payment for there over payment on my fine pay period! Can they do this? This will now affect my end of year tax and National Insurance contributions!
    Are they allowed to touch that payment, considering they have said all along it is a separate payment and is not within my salary/monthly pay!
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X