• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

I'm A Celebrity line-up revealed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm A Celebrity line-up revealed

An ex-glamour model, a couple of soap stars, a chef and a singer are among those taking part in the ninth series of I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here.
    The line-up for this year has been revealed and as predicted by the tabloids, former Page Three pin-up Sam Fox will be braving the elements in the Australian jungle.
    She will be joined by ex-EastEnders actress Lucy Benjamin, Stuart Manning ofHollyoaks fame and design duo Colin McAllister and Justin Ryan.
    US actor George Hamilton, Snooker star Jimmy White, former Mis-teeq singer Sabrina Washington, chef Gino D'Acampo, Strictly Come Dancing's Camilla Dallerup and Kim Woodburn from How Clean Is Your House make up the contestants.
    Ant and Dec will once again be hosting the action down under, while last year's winner Joe Swash will be presenting the switch-over show, I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here Now on ITV2.
    It is rumoured the 11 contestants might not be the only ones facing the dreaded bush tucker trials. Katie Price, who found love with Peter Andre on the show in 2004, will reportedly make her second appearance on the reality series.

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X