• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: FMB Fanclub

Morning all, no snow here as of yet its bright blue sky and the sun's lurking. I feel sorry for you lot up north with the blizzards etc and hope that you are all faring well.
    There's nothing planned for today, looks like a bit of shopping, tidying up and the rest of the weekend is mine. I suppose himself will have sky sports on most of the day, oh and the 6 nations Rugby starts today.

Comment

Originally posted by sapphire View Post
      the 6 nations Rugby starts today.

:carrot::carrot::carrot: COME ON ENGLAND! Will be in a Welsh pub at 1pm!!!!! Doesn't start until 4.30pm....oh welllllllll

Comment

Hi All,

Well we have snow here dog is loving it,will be back later, have to get Hubby to the airport again,he only came home on Tuesday was meant to be for a fortnight but there you go, thing is if he doesn't work he don't get paid.

Just hope the roads aren't too bad they tend to forget about the roads round here should be okay once I hit the main roads.

Oh Enaid,you will have to give more lessons on how to do pic's please.
        Member of the Beagles £2 coin and small change savers clubs, both based in the Debt Forum:11:

Comment

Hi all,

Just got back roads not too bad it is -2 here tonight.

Daughter managed to l lose control of her car today and slammed into the kerb,so goodness only know the damage that's caused,she wasn't hurt so that is the main thing.
          Member of the Beagles £2 coin and small change savers clubs, both based in the Debt Forum:11:

Comment

Originally posted by scottishlass View Post
            Hi All,

Oh Enaid,you will have to give more lessons on how to do pic's please.
            Here we go see if this does it.

Find piccie, right click on it, select copy image location then left click. You should now have the image saved.

Go to where you want it type [img] then right click, select paste, you will then get a load of mumbo jumbo thats the pics addy (I think lol) then type [/img]

I have left you this lovely pic to have a practice on lol Enaid x

Comment

Morning all,
              No snow here today, in fact it's not looking too bad may put some washing out in a bit.
              I am going to work later on, so I'm not in the best of moods, I will get over it though.

I hope you all know it is "National Potato Day" today, this is why I am so annoyed at having to go to work. Something as important as that should be a national holiday imo.
              I can't imagine life without the old spud though, so yummy, so versatile and goes down lovely with meat and two veg.
              I think i will now go and get mine peeled and washed, ready for the mashing and roasting that OH will be doing later on. That's the only good side of working Sunday, my dinner will be ready when I get home.

PS Don't forget another great day!!!! Tuesday is tossing day, so get yer lemons now..........

Comment

Morning all, its bright blue skies and sunshine here, although a tad cold.

Had a horrid nights sleep (himself had a drinky poo or two last night and decided to snore for England)

All my work is done, the house is clean, washing is done and the dinners prepared. Ooooo I have a day to myself so I will pop back and forth during the day and see whats going on. Not tonight though as Dancing on Ice is on, followed by Kingdom, I like both those programmes so won't be around then.

Whats that you say Di, its T*SSERS day on Tuesday ? Hmmmmm me thinks I can think of a few people that can join in on that one, but I'll keep my feelings to myself on that one

Comment

Thanks for the lesson Enaid

im
                  yes it worked:carrot:

Snow is all gone here, just wet and cold it could be a lot worse.Will have a houseful later as daughter and her family will be out.Got to finish my ironing (i hate ironing) then have a route around internet for some computer components to update eldest sons computer as he has stolen mine again.

Comment

Hi everyone,

Not too bad a day here,I am soo pleased this site is back today.

Have an appointment with youngest son today,he is currently going through assesments for Autistic Spectrum Disorder.He is currently doing really well in school so that is a blessing.I think at the start they just thought he was being akward, but he can't help it bless him, it is very difficult for him to communicate.Now that the school have realised this it has got better.

Oh well must go and get some work done.

Comment

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. HIYA, AND GUESS WHAT..................... LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

That halifax claim, um, the one where hubby lost, sort of, lol lol lol lol, well technically he didnt...................................... cos they just cleared his Aqua card completely down to zero, which we never even complained about and have never had any charges on, lol lol lol pmsl................xxxxx crikey, today is a good day.
                      Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
                      Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
                      Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
                      Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
                      Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
                      Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
                      Natwest round 2
                      Abbey Round 2
                      Yorkshire Bank round 1
                      A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

Great news fends xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Hiya everyone,

Great to see we are up and running again, missed this place yesterday bigtime. Anyway its bright sunshine but cold here and a beautiful day.

Comment

TIS WUVVERLY AND SUNNY HERE TODAY. HAVE JUST TAKEN MY ICCLE, OK, WELL, BIG DOWGEEEEEES OUT FOR SUNNY WALK THROUGH WOODS WHILST CONTEMPLATING WHEN TO START MY SPREADIES AGAIN. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY, HAPPY MONDAY.......................... HOUSE IS CLEAN AND TIDY, ALL BEDS CHANGED, DOGS WALKED, IRONING DONE AND UP TO DATE, WASHING DONE AND UP TO DATE, BOSS AT WORK WANTS ME TO WORK ONE EXTRA DAY A WEEK FROM END OF MARCH (YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY), SO THATS ME EARNING A BIG MORE MONEY FROM END OF MARCH, WHICH SHOULD PAY FOR HALF MY NEW FRENCH MORTGAGE. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY, SOMETHING ALWAYS SEEMS TO COME ALONG WHEN THINGS ARE GETTING TIGHT AGAIN TO WHISK ME OUT OF WHAT MIGHT BECOME A PROBLEM, YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY. House in France is going to be officially mine by end of Feb, yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, builder going in to start on the renovations, so yippeeeee should all be finished and ready for yummy scrummy holidays by end of May. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. Crikey, Im happy, Crikey Im lucky,,,,,,,,,,,, and crikey I count my blessings every day. Health is something you cannot buy, and Im the luckiest lady alive, because me and mine are all healthy. Yaaaaaaaaaaaay. xxxxxxxx Good fortune to all.................... fendy xxxxxxxxxxxx

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
                            Natwest round 2
                            Abbey Round 2
                            Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

Im confused.......................... dont understand whats happening with OFT test case. Beginning to think my brain neurons have stopped connecting, or Im just dumb. OK, DONT ANSWER THAT ONE. Fendy xxxx Im easily hurt.

Now Gunning for
                              Natwest round 2
                              Abbey Round 2
                              Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

OMG who decided on the colours to play in tonight....................... they look like dolly mixtures on the pitch, or is it just my tv.................... Fendy xxxx

Now Gunning for
                                Natwest round 2
                                Abbey Round 2
                                Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X