• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: FMB Fanclub

weren't me actually, well i don't think so lol
    It was a pub trip to the Arc de Triumph you know the big horse race over there.
    So we booked the trip all nice and tidy, 5 couples and two fellas (not a couple by the way).We thought we were going on a mini bus just the 12 of us. Oh no a 42 seater with 2 other pubs involved and all males.
    Now I reckon pk will have heard of one of the pubs (Moulders) lol.
    So off we go to Paris, orrible journey TBH too long and too smelly all them blokes on 1 bus lol.
    Anyway to cut a long story short we finished up miles out of Paris in a poxy motel
    Someone and I don't know who wrecked the said motel. It was awful, but did not deserve the trashing it got lol.
    So all the coach party are arrested , passports taken away and told we could not leave till we coughed up 3 grand pmsl yeh right lol.
    So a few of our party got a few of the other party behind the coach, didn't see anything personally lol but all was soon sorted., well after 12 hours we were on our way home.
    I have never so much as bought a French stick since lol
    My mum and dad were with us and when the English manageress of the hotel called us English Scum lol I had to sit on me mum to stop her killing her lol.
    All eneded ok and I will say the racescourse there was second to non and very cheap would reccomend it, if your not English lol

Comment

Gawd help the three chimneys!!!!

Comment

lol I can behave when I have to lol

Comment

Jesus enaid, the Moulders
          Havent been in there for a few years.
          Saturday afternoon the scalleys come in and take your order, then nip over the rood to Food Giant and nick it all..lol

Comment

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay happy saturday. Just got my yorkshire bank statements in the post. Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. !!! Okies, that little claim will just about pay for the pool putting in next year in the holiday home, lol lol lol ............ see I got plans for each and every single bit of it, Lol xxxxxxx

Fendy xxxxxxxxxxx
            Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
            Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
            Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
            Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
            Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
            Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
            Natwest round 2
            Abbey Round 2
            Yorkshire Bank round 1
            A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

LOl you nutter fendy

well i hope you get your next claim as easy as you got some of the others.
              I haven't even got to the negotiating stage yet...... they keep on slamming those doors...... i force one open and they slam the next one in my face oh well ..... pushing on

Comment

Morning all, well ok night night, heading upto bed now, see ya all later

Comment

Morning,
                  It's a very dark Sunday morning as up to now lol.
                  I have a strange feeling I may not be up this early next Sunday or feel quite as well msl: oh I bet I'm not laughing either

There are all sorts of experts and what have you saying that Northern Rock is safe. They are still not convincing jo public though
                  As one lady said "that's what the captain of the Titanic said didn't he"

Comment

Morning All
                    Just having breakfast and waiting for the new washing machine to arrive.
                    Anytime between now and 1pm, so boring morning till they arrive

Comment

yay another night shift bites the dust....... next Saturday going to be a lot more exciting then that one was..... yipeeeeeeee only one more nasty night shift to go then i'm free for a whole week .....another yipeeeeeee

Comment

Originally posted by PKea View Post
                        Morning All
                        Just having breakfast and waiting for the new washing machine to arrive.
                        Anytime between now and 1pm, so boring morning till they arrive
                        Are you just sat there waiting? typical man can't multy task msl:

Comment

Well, its arrived now.
                          Just got it all ready to go

Comment

Tis a lovely drying day, well up to now, get switched on, get yer veg ready for dinner, go get yer peg bag, peg out. After dinner fetch washing back in, iron whats needs ironing, put away ironing. Wash up if not aleady done see to kids and relax see you later lol

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post
                              Tis a lovely drying day, well up to now, get switched on, get yer veg ready for dinner, go get yer peg bag, peg out. After dinner fetch washing back in, iron whats needs ironing, put away ironing. Wash up if not aleady done see to kids and relax see you later lol
                              Ile let the wife know..you lost me after Tis a lovely drying day...lol

Comment

Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X