• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol enaid
    yup pay day in another 3 weeks, hubbies applied for another 3 jobs this week too and signed up for the dreaded job seekers in the meantime.....poor sod, he hates having to apply for that, really get's him down! mind you can't see it being long before he finds something now.... he's been applying for everything under the sun. ya never know in a few months we may have actually started to climb out of the hole we've been in since he broke his ankle!

Comment

• I hope your funeral is'nt too much of an ordeal for you hun, I hate funerals myself....but then again.... who does'nt.
      Take plenty of tissues hunny

Comment

• Hello

Thought I would post a Holiday photo up

Now you all know what I look like
        Last edited by Paule; 2nd August 2007, 09:40:AM. Reason: photo removed

Comment

• yay Delta's cheque cleared
          enjoy yer shopping spree hun.... remember to actually spend a little on yerself though hun whenever I get money it allways seems to go on the kids, or some extra little gadget that hubbies been hankering over for the workshop.
          If I ever get my money this time I'm determined to spend a bit on me.... a new set of leathers is what's in order for me.....only got heavy winter ones...things tend to get a little warm on the ole bike in the summer

Comment

• Wow PKea there's a deffinate family ressembelance there...don't ya think

sorry hun, it's been a long night

Comment

• right I'm off to have a bath
              need to warm myself up....I'm sat here with glorious sunshine pouring into the room through the window's and I'm still wearing 2 jumpers!! I've been in the chillers all night...... think i'm chilled now lol.
              nice warm bath..... few hours kip andI'll be good as new

Comment

• Pkea's been having babies with building blocks.

I hope Mrs Pkea doesn't find out.
                My Blog
                http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

• Pmsl, Lugger you are so naughty.
                  Pkea I think I will know you now if I bumped into you on the street, but it is very debateable lol.
                  Looks lovely where you were, the kids are under control as well, I like that, I like that a lot lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by enaid View Post
                    Pkea I think I will know you now if I bumped into you on the street, .
                    Oh No, best put a block over my face now..........

LOL

Comment

• pmsl I have a bag over mine usually lol

Comment

• I usually just have the beer goggles on

Comment

• lol i dont notice anyone ever unless they scream and wave their arms in my direction!!lol!!
                          im normally in a world of my own!
                          well i hateit when everyones kids look really well behaved when mine are so loud !!! why did i get 4 really loud jumping beans!!!!

Comment

• Hiya all sorry havn't been around for a bit, have been a bit busy. Anyway just saying helooooo.

sapphire

Comment

• why did i get 4 really loud jumping beans!!!!
                              Inherited genes?

Comment

• lol it might have been at one time way back i my past but i def dont have those jumping beans any more !!!!! lol

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X