• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you mean Cap One, then the LBA is going out tomorrow, have given it a couple more days before sending due to the fact that it took nearly a week before they signed for it. But no such leeway after the LBA has gone out!

If you mean what am I going to do with my new found wealth... well am going to get a cabin bed thingy for Andrew as he really can't fit all his stuff in his room, get some arrears paid off, put some money to one side for the lecky/gas bill, and then go shop........I need some purple beads, loads of wire for my flowers and I deperately need some new jeans!

Comment

• You have treated yourself then Delta that's great, I couldn't cope with them long nails myself, but I do think they look lovely.
      Parcel not arrived yet will let you know. I don't think Barclays have actually done a bundle yet but mine will have to go off teusday at the latest, I will deliver the court one in person.

Comment

• I don't have them long, as a life long nail biter I have trouble with long nails, so when I have them done they are usually only just to the top of my fingers, obviously as my own nails grow they get longer, but I do tend to keep them short, just want them to look better than they do when they are bitten

Comment

• Hiya all, hmmmmm was nice sunshine earlier but I spy a dark cloud hovering
          I've been having my nails done for years and have them long, I type all day long on here etc, do gardening, housework etc and I'm fine with them. Also have tanning and highlights errrrrr can you tell I'm and Essex girl
          Anyway talk laters all,

sapphire

Comment

• You can't be a TRUE Essex girl.

Some of your words have more than one syllable.
            My Blog
            http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

• Ooooooh Lugger you cheeky monkey At least I managed to flush you out hun, anyway a couple of questions:

Hows it going with Ken & Co. ?
              Have you changed channel on that Luggerbugscam yet?
              oh and
              WHEN YOU GOING TO GET YER KIT OFF AND PROVE YOU ARE A TRUE SCOTSMAN ?

sapphire

Comment

• Hmm. Ken's won a battle, but not the war. No negotiating from them, so I've had to hand the name over to them, else they'd have made me bankrupt.

So I'll start a Cabot blog tomorrow.

I'll plug the low res camera back in. Although there should be a high res piccy from the other day. Same boring view, though. I'll take it with me next time I'm away at sea. See if I can get some nice Norwegian scenery, or the slums of downtown Rio.

No way is the kit coming off. You can get arrested for that you know. In fact, I might just report ye for internet grooming a poor, innocent Scot.
                My Blog

Comment

• Ooh, dramatic clouds over the lighthouse. Quick, go see before they disappear Sapphire.
                  My Blog

Comment

• Lugger, just get round it by grabbing the name Taboc

Comment

• Morning all....been up all night trying to help on some threads....lol
                      Can't sleep due to usual headaches.....
                      And it's me bloody 35th birthday today....so gonna be ill all day again....lol
                      I got a lovely cake off mistie.....pmsl.....on facebook....a virtual cake.....lol
                      But it was the thought that counts.....(where's me pressie ya cheap wench?).....lol
                      Lugger....what about Cabotsucks website??
                      Anyway just wanted to be the first to post today......lol
                      So ner ner na ner ner........
                      see ya all later...
                      Russ

Comment

• Second Morning coming up,
                        Birthday boy beat me to it lol.
                        Sorry your battle with Cabots didn't go your way Lugger, but like you say they haven't won the war and I know you won't give up........
                        Weather looks a bit iffy, nowt new there then lol
                        Tis too early yet me thinks for some people, thing is as you get older the morning becomes the best part of the day, think it's just that you are grateful to have woken up pmsl.
                        If you don't believe me ask veilside he is getting on a bit now lol

Comment

• Morning all, from lovely sunny Essex.
                          I've overslept and missed my 7 a.m. gym class so am going in later. The trainer will punish me for that pffft. Will have to work double hard - never mind. Its all in a good cause.
                          Russ try to have a good birthday hun, chill out and think of all things good
                          Lugger get yer kit off - yer know yer wan't to hun :banana:

Have a good day all.

sapphire

Comment

• Happy Birfday Russ. Not long till you get a free buss pass.
                            My Blog

Comment

• happy birthday VS have a good one and dont get too drunk! i know the feeling ...getting in ur late thirties! u will soon be 40!!
                              :banana: ----- me doing a lap dance for ur birthday!!

Comment

• Archer what are you like???????
                                He will love the virtual lap dance I am sure lol
                                Suns coming out washing going out lets all pray.....................

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X