• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hope all works out ok, it's the kids that will be disappointed, I know you don't want a week without them pmsl.
    On the news there are loads not getting to airports and missing their flights, so there may be a big rush for caravans very soon lol.

Comment

• Nuddy Get their nackers off rapid, you can leave the ladies in one piece then and all will be well pmsl

Comment

• I'm sure my bro will make it fun for them somehow, he did say if it's too much of a washout they would take them back home with them, and find things to do He takes the kids for a week every year! I allways start missing em by the 3rd day ...lol
        they're in good hands though and I'm sure they'll have fun somehow.

And to change the subject compleatly....Hubby and I went to have our med check up from the accident yesterday! And they want us both to have another run of heat massage therapy....... Doc say's I still have alot of lumber bruising still evident and is not happy with the level of movement I have...... has advised me to be carefull in my new job etc.... could be a further 3 months before she thinks I'll be fully healed!! Hubby not as bad but still not healed yet. Solicitor rang yesterday aswell after she has spoken to the doc, Looks like this claim for whiplash could be quite a substansial payout! That's one bit of good newsat least

Comment

• Originally posted by iancognito View Post
          Ah but I have got tree fellas Lugger (welll 2 fellas and a girle)

But I wouldn't part with my raggydog (on the left) for the world.

The one in the middle isn't actually related to the other 3 btw

They're stunning, and I thought hairs were bad with just one - a rough collie. Anyone want the daft mutt?

http://www.retrobloom.co.uk/RUFUS%20THE%20DOG.JPG

Comment

• I did think it was a bit of money, I said that when it first happened. You will have to be careful at work, health and safety these days, real sticklers.If all goes well though Tempty you may be able to buy a little caravan soon. That's my next quest a caravan have to wait and see though.

Comment

• well if worse comes the worse it's only a temporary contract enaid
              runs till the end of september....although they will more then likely want to keep people on... specially the night staff. But if Ican't handle it I'll just work out my contract and then find something else..... may even be able to move elsewhere in the store...who knows. Keeping my options as open as possible at this point

Comment

• Originally posted by enaid View Post
                Lugger i do like a man who appreciates a bit of meat on a woman, it makes me fel very special ROFL
                I'm deffo with Lugger and Enaid on this one :banana:

Comment

• a bit of meat on a woman
                  How about the back end of a prize bull?

Comment

• Bloomin eck, Jan. I've just been nosying around your photobucket and seen ye running. It's over 20 years since I did me last half marathon.

I'm off to dig out me trainers. You make me feel ashamed.
                    My Blog
                    http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

• I agree.....you want someone to cuddle upto.....
                      Not snap when you squeeze them tight.....lol
                      I vote for a shapely sexy lady every time......
                      Anything below a 10 is a no no.....
                      Unless she is oriental.....then....hmmm
                      memories.....lol
                      Russ

Comment

• Oriental? No, no, no, no, no.. get those thoughts out of your mind, you dirty boy.

Only oriental I need right now is a nice green Thai curry. Mmmmm.

I'm off to the kitchen. I've come over all hungry.
                        My Blog
                        http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

• Size 10 jeeeez, they not shapely are they? any way average size now is a 16, mind you the cheap clothes do skimp on material i find, so often you have to get a larger size to compensate, that's my excuse anyway pmsl
                          Oriental, yer not talking Bangyercockin are yer?

Comment

• enaid behave yourself its before the watershed!

Comment

• Oh I will try, I'll be alright if i get a little finger on this watch lol

Comment

• Bloomin eck, Jan. I've just been nosying around your photobucket and seen ye running
                                You ain't seen me running mate, only running i do is the hot water for a bath!

That is the OH trying to escape!!!!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X