• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ooooooo do you think I might find a muscle bound, bronzed hunk to give me a massage, or just a pale faced, skinny little devil . I will let you know what I find later and yes I have the Tenna's ready in my kit bag.
    Talk laters hun

sapphire

Comment

• Hey saphire.....Just charged the video camera in preparation for your visit to the gym....lol
      I will be posting on you tube everyone as soon as I get some good footage of saphy on the running machine......lol

Comment

• I feel a funeral coming on pmsl, wonder what a virtual funeral would be like?
        Suppose we may find out very soon lol

Comment

• Originally posted by enaid View Post
          I thought the Tenna Lady thing was between you and me Sapphy, PMSL
          [quote]=enaid;I feel a funeral coming on pmsl, wonder what a virtual funeral would be like?
          Suppose we may find out very soon lol [quote]

Now c'mon no need, this is a mixed sex thread.No need for tenna chat, save that for the incontinance thread. As for virtual funerals, aint that whats happening on Cag?

Good morning virtual friends!

Best wishes,
          Hod...Liam..
          Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

• Morning HOD,
            Very sharp this morning! been in the knife drawer have we????????PMSL

Comment

• Hi All, I found a link!! lol Oh well, I may be slow, but I do get there

Comment

• Well I see you found your way to the beer tent!

Just put a link in your welcome thread for you, but will put it here too... its the one for the debt forum.....

http://www.legal-beagles.co.uk/forums/debts/

Then click on 'new thread' button and off ya go!

Comment

• Hey Angel.....or as enaid said.....Angle.....lol
                  Was it a Navarre friend??
                  lol

Comment

• WendyB are you back or are you still there?

Comment

• I'm still in Corfu mate, back on monday. Nearly all packed amd to be honest ready to come home now........ great holiday, brill weather, too hot at mo to sit on beach so thought I'd nip onto the net to check the state of me finances - pretty good for this time of the month - thanks to natwest!! Am hoping to have offer for second account waiting when I get home. Might not get onto here till Wednesday cos i think BT have chppped me phone line off!! catch up soon, me half hour for 2 euros is nearly up....
                      Is no longer here

Comment

• And I've only got smashed once!! must be a record - still got half a bottle of sourthern comfort to finish off thoigh.......
                        Is no longer here

Comment

• see you soon then Enaid xx

Comment

• Originally posted by veilside01702 View Post
                            Hey Angel.....or as enaid said.....Angle.....lol
                            Was it a Navarre friend??
                            lol
                            It was a Navarre friend

I am still trying to find my way around, but I think I almost have the hang of it. I managed to post my thread and get some advice on letters etc.

In all fairness to Enaid, I do need an angle

Comment

• You will sort yourself out angle, i usually just go to the top of the page press quick links and then todays posts, that gives you as it says the lasts posts.
                              Anyway you have made a start with your problem, some lovely people on here and very clever ones too, so you should get all the help you need.
                              This is where we come for a chill and a giggle. I shall be watching the ladies final soon so will be back later Enaid
                              PS I will have to call you angle now it's stuck lol

Comment

• Hiya, better late than never peepies.................... weather very mixed, bout of sunshine, suddenly interspersed with heavy downpours, every ten minutes it changes. Its utterly bonkers still. Grass like a soggy green bog, kids bored, have sent them down to the local gala, hook a duck and the likes, so that should keep em busy for a couple of hours, 16 year old in charge, so I think she can be trusted to watch the 9 year old. Lol Lol. Well if she comes back without him, I take it she might have raffled him for a bag of popcorn or something..............

Nowt much doing. Dont 13 hours worth of ironing over the last two days. How tedious is that. Getting all sort of apprehensive and excited about Crapital Bum claims, both mine and hubbys. I was led to believe they always pay out roughly 21 days after court submission of claim, well, its day 18 so Im hoping I get letter next week saying theyve caved in. Got the usual acknowledgement that they are gonna defend, yeah yeah yeah,, but by standards I read over the road when I used to be over there they usually crumble around day 21. So that would be nice, again just before I go away. Would be nice to have both cards paid off completely with nearly 2K to spare yeah, would be lovely. Suppose Im just being plain greedy now, but I am on a roll, so Im hoping it continues................ If not I feel an e mail coming on. Lol Lol xxxx

Curry last night was just gorgeous. Shared one bottle of red with hubby and I have to admit I was utterly tiddled. I just cannot drink anymore since doing that detoxing thing in April. Im just an embarrasment on the drink front. But feel great today. No hangover or anything. Dont think one bottle of red, shared between two is enough to give me a hangover. Thank Gawd, got more ironing to tackle in a minute, ready for packing cases for the hols a week on Monday.

So have I missed much ???? cant be bothered reading back through. Soz. xxxx Fendy xxxxx
                                Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
                                Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
                                Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
                                Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
                                Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
                                Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
                                Natwest round 2
                                Abbey Round 2
                                Yorkshire Bank round 1
                                A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X