• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wish, had to get up to make sure that him what thinks he should be obeyed got his ass to work. I make his coffee and butties, he gets dressed and goes to work.!

Have even been out in the rain putting all the recycling out, all my paper is now paper mache, and the bottle box has a big puddle in it.

Done all my paperwork for today's Kleeneze work, got first child up, now having a coffee.

Comment

• Flippin eck Delta, youve done a days work before most of us have surfaced. So what sort of uppers are you on then dear, lol lol lol ??? Fendy xxxx
      Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
      Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
      Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
      Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
      Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
      Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
      Natwest round 2
      Abbey Round 2
      Yorkshire Bank round 1
      A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• Well second and final child dispatched to school, breakfast dishes soaking in boiling hot soapy water, and I am sat chilling with a coffee while I wait for my Amtrak man to bring my Kleeneze delivery. Got 150 new catalogues coming with the delivery so they need my account stickers putting on, stickers on the order forms and the packs putting together in the placky bags (ready for kids to deliver tomorrow!).

Then the orders need putting together, and as some point I have to paddle down to the post office to post some stuff that I sold on Ebay this week.

Busy day really, think I may send the kids out with the orders tonight... they like doing that cos they get tips off the customers

Anyway, back to the coffee and watching the trees bend double in the wind (well for what I can see out of my rain spattered windows!)

Comment

• Up at 5am tomorrow and Sunday too!

Comment

• licence number for Moorcroft Debt Recovery is :-141050
            Sorry to be a killjoy as I was also ready to launch tactical nukes at these parasites....lol
            Decided to check myself.....they have the required documents......
            Damn it......lol
            Sorry Delta...enaid....peeps...
            Russ

Comment

• Oh and.....we beat over the road to the information........
              AAAHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAA.....
              ooppppss....laughing like a weirdo doesn't do my sanity plea any good....
              Morning all....
              Russ

Comment

• veilside have you said hello to the new chick in town?
                She is called Beryl and a piccie of her is on the Problem thread,

Comment

• Morning all
                  yay it's not raining here.......makes a change. Sun is out ...well sorta... it's brighter out there today but the sun is still playing peek a boo behind the clouds.
                  got me an interview thingy tomorrow for a well known supermarket....lol thought I'd try something new today! hehe

Comment

• Hey Russ, nice to meet you. Thats a funny looking border collie you got there!!

Comment

• thanks VS for the lovely rhyme,i forgive you this time!
                      so enaid wheres this problem thread youre talking about??
                      well windy today here in brum and looking like heavy rain again!!!! no surprise there then!

Comment

• feel awful now Archer its in vip's i forget about that, but you can see it Sapphires Problem thread.

Comment

• God, I was on the wrong page!

What kind of drugs are you peeos on that you have to get up at 5am and then do sensible things like paperwork ! My two babies won't give me time for work, though I've been sat here for two hours trying dammit!!!!

Comment

• there is only one 5 o clock in my day........... and it's not the early one LOL

Comment

• I think when you get a bit older you can't lie in bed the same, prob in case you don't wake up at all pmsl but true!

Comment

• enaid its ok ive been tangoed! lol

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X