• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• morning Delta, VS
    I see you two hideing there

Comment

• Morning all........YIPPEEEEEE.......Sun's out and the birdies are cheeping here!!!
      Fendy.....you need to move south......lol
      Why do you hate flying??
      That rush as the plane throttles back and goes for it up the runway......love it.....lol
      I am getting the impression that somebody printed the calenders wrong this year.....lol
      I'm sure this is still February....
      Oh well CANADA here I come......looking to move now after skintmum recommended it...lol
      Just got to get well, get a job, get a green card, house, life.....lol

Comment

• Fendy....flying is the safest form of transport, it's the taking off and landing that are the most dangerous bits!

Seriously, you will be ok, it is honestly the safest way to travel, they tend not to just fall out of the sky, who are you flying with?

Comment

• Morning tempty........
          Morning delta.....
          I am popping into chat.....anyone coming??
          Russ

Comment

• Hi Tempty [wave]

Comment

• Delta....fendys going with buddy holly airlines.....lol

Comment

• Ooooo Canada, I have a friend that moved there so she could race her Huskies! she has 10 of them (mad cow). Too damn cold for me in the winter there, she loves it though....sends me pics of the dog's playing and raceing in the snow sometimes. Beautifull country.

Comment

• How's Delta today then?

Comment

• Good Morning everyone, did anyone see BF from the 'other side' on GMTV this morning ?
                    Anyway HappyThursday !

sapphire

Oh Lugger sorry your selling your horsey hun, If I lived closer I'd take him/her on, I havn't had a good ride in ages.

Comment

• Lol Lol PMSL at Sapphys post above. lol lol................. Nope didnt watch GMTV, sooooooooooooo the frenchie was on was he, lol lol . Did we miss much.....................????

Delta, Im flying with BMI, booked through

flybmi.com

Manchester to Bridgetown Barbados, departing 10.05 on Monday 16th July, yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay off to sunny climes..................... but I am so poopy scared. I wouldnt let it stop me from flying because thats just silly, but I honest to god am petrified.................. I know theyre safe, but its the thought that if anything does go wrong up there, you pretty much know youre a gonner, no coming back from a plane crash is there,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, whereas in a car, you at least stand a chance of surviving, cos youre on the ground, but planes,........... nope,... kiss your kids, hubby and *ss goodbye if that big lump of lead falls out of the sky................. no coming back from that one................ aghghghggh, and its a bl**dy long way to fall from 35000 feet. You would have a long agonisingly sheer horrific drop till it hit the ground and you were obliterated......................... I hate flying........... Hence why, as above, I rest my case. Always on pins, for the whole 9 hours................. never relax, never rest, feel every bump and air pocket. Just hate it................... cling to the armrest for the whole journey and keep saying my prayers every now and again........... lol lol. I know it wont make much difference, but it works for me............ Its the only way I can get through the experience....................... phew............ sweaty palms just thinking about it.............. aaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh. xxxxx
                      Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
                      Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
                      Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
                      Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
                      Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
                      Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
                      Natwest round 2
                      Abbey Round 2
                      Yorkshire Bank round 1
                      A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• Fendy...ever watch Lost?

Comment

• So that bloke on GMTV was BF didn't know that when I was watching it, he is older than I thought he would be, well I think he is. He may just have had a hard life lol.

Comment

• Lol Lol Enaid. Say it how ya mean it hun. Lol Lol.

Yeah Ikea, I do watch lost. But I do it like this.

Because Im not a person who can take the suspense week after week. I dont watch it when its on tv. I wait till the series ends, then buy the box set of DVD's and watch em back to back over a couple of weeks. Tis ace..................... but on account of Im flying soon,

I BL*ODY WONT BE WATCHING FOR QUITE SOME TIME ACTUALLY, THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR ASKING.

Fendy xxxx
                            Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
                            Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
                            Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
                            Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
                            Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
                            Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
                            Natwest round 2
                            Abbey Round 2
                            Yorkshire Bank round 1
                            A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• good afternoon peeps all and sundry
                              hope you is spiffing today
                              I have a wonderfull view of 4 white walls (which you have all seen) and I believe the weather for the next few hours will be the same 4 white walls, followed by bright lights and more white walls tomorrow
                              I might be let out for good behaviour at the weekend but it will be to weed the allottyment we have in our garden - joy
                              if you want to see MG (who really didnt look like I thought he did - its amazing that I got it soooooooooo wrong) - BBC - Humber - Homepage - click on watch it now and go forward about 5 mins - you get to see martin lewis do hes normal manic interview - which is normally funny. I would hate to be in the same room as him at times

Fendy - are you going to have somebody post on your behalf while you are away otherwise this site will probably go on holiday/hiata for a bit - you know

Comment

• Fendy....
                                Do you like richie valence??
                                Buddy holly??
                                Alliyah???
                                You shouldn't be affraid of flying fendy.......you should be worried about the ground more...
                                It's the ground that will kill ya.......
                                It will be ok.......can you add us to your will before you go??
                                lol....

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X