• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smilies

Hi again

Sorry for the distractions--any response to post 2885?

As you know, I'm from Penalty Charges (as are a lot of you) & the smilies are the best on the internet!!

Leave you with this modest one

Turbo

Comment

• No Turbo don't think so

Comment

• Enaid you should try tia maria and lemonade its very good and goes down rather well with no hang over day after..trust me am a northerener

Comment

• Linkback Query

Hi

Just confirms--must get out more--I thought it might be a interesting topic!

I'll stick to discussing spreadies with Bill!

Turbo

Comment

• Interesting jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzz man what planet you living on pmsl..................Spreadies...pass me a razor

Comment

• I've tried em all love and believe me when they have to come back, they are all as bad as one another and Lucozade as the hangover cure god it hurts yer nose that bad yer had wished yer had never bovvered !

Comment

• Smilies

Right--that's it!!!

Am off to get some really annoying smilies now !!!

Watch this space--could be later as I'm going to warch the concert (in between Emmerdale/Coronation St/Heartbeat /.....zzzzzzzz.)

Turbo (TIG)

Comment

• What-no Edit facility?

Hi
                  Rod Stewart fantastic!!!

Why can't I edit previous post??????? (Is it cos I use active Smilies (LOL))

Turbo

Comment

• Hmmm don't know.
                    could be maybe .......... Lol ever helpfull aint I

I did try

Comment

• was He good mind you he is never bad who's next?got heartbeat on at the mo

Comment

• i forgot the concert was on! lol been busy today applying clamine lotion to little one!! lol

Comment

• Originally posted by archer_66 View Post
                          i forgot the concert was on! lol been busy today applying clamine lotion to little one!! lol
                          Oh, get aqeuos calamine cream (boots), its great just cream instead of the lotion.
                          We went through this with both ours a few months back

Comment

• does it stop the itching better? there seems to be loads of chicken pox around at the moment! the last time i had to do this was about 12 yrs ago!!

Comment

• I we talking sex again

Comment

• lol no enaid! although that was the reason i filed for divorce!! lol itching! if u get my meaning!!!!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X