• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fendy i totally agree about the brain washing thing.imagine how their families feel after the son has just been put all over the news..it brings shame upon the family and segregates them from their own societies.i live by where a lot of the terrorists have been raided when u see it on the news....but birmingham is a great place with lovely people just the small few who manage to spoil it .
    pkea poor thing going round shopping with mrs Pkea! awww
    well raining again today! going to try and go looking in a couple of shops for wallpaper again only 2 more to go to now so it wont take long.then i have to start emptying my room out to strip tomorrow! (the room not me you understand!) wish i could borrow a man for the week to help!! lol well my eldest will have to come and help...

Comment

• You want a man to help you strip?????

Well, why didn't you ask sooner.
      My Blog
      http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

• lol lugger
        yea it would be nice but at this time im talking about the wallpaper! lol
        u are so quick off the mark you'd have to have a slow motion replay to see it!!

Comment

• Originally posted by archer_66 View Post
          lol lugger
          u are so quick off the mark you'd have to have a slow motion replay to see it!!
          Thats not something you want to disclose about a man in public...LOL

Comment

• Linkback Facility

Hi

I see there is an extra gizmo on this forum--top of a thread (this thread) is a LINKBACK dropdown box--others don't have it.

Now I've mastered inserting Pics (LOL) -thought I'd look at this (must get out more)-Anyone using it for any practical purpose?

Turbo

Comment

• Whats with the bouncing smilies............. theyre making me feel dizzy.............. and just in case you hadnt noticed, I think Im already dizzy enough. Lol Lol Lol xxxx
              Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
              Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
              Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
              Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
              Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
              Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
              Natwest round 2
              Abbey Round 2
              Yorkshire Bank round 1
              A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• Try these

Hi Fendy--these will sooth you

Turbo

Comment

• Sooth,,,,,,,,,,, lol lol lol lol lol xxxxxxxxx dancing pinguins......... what you on, and yes please, can I have some. Its a lazy sunday turboman, thats
                  L A Z Y.............. not mad, frenetic, bonkers, busy sunday. Chill man, chill. xxxxx

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
                  Natwest round 2
                  Abbey Round 2
                  Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• hello peeps, well I'm back in the land of the living again.......i think... was a poorly girl yesterday, partly self inflicted (boozing with friends friday night lol) and partly down to some 24 hour bug thing.....not a good day yesterday

Heavy showers here, with the sun making (or rather trying to ) an apperance every now and then.
                    Look's like we may have found a replacement car, trouble is gotta go to Southend to get it (well if it's ok that is) so a gripping day of traveling for us tomorrow......oooo groovy! Cheque not even arrived yet, but car looks like it could be a bargin so we'll bung it on the credit card and clear it when the cheque clears.

there that's me all caught up, how's everyone today

Comment

• dont mean to sound boring but a few members have epilepsy and the flashy smileys can set them off..... very cool but limiting them could be good... (god i sound like me nan)
                      When we love, we always strive to become better than we are.

When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.

Paulo Coelho

Comment

• Originally posted by Mochamoo View Post
                        dont mean to sound boring but a few members have epilepsy and the flashy smileys can set them off..... very cool but limiting them could be good... (god i sound like me nan)
                        Great point made, as I am one of the people effected by flashies let me just point out what things do and what dont set me off. none of the dancing penguins or other effects have any baring on wheather I fit or not. The things that do are the flashing sun in the chat room icons and things that flash off and on, especially if the switching is fast or varied. So really not much!

This deffo doesn't.

Best wishes,
                        Hod...Liam..
                        Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

• Lol Lol Lol. Flying dowgeeeeeeees. Ace..............xxx

Now Gunning for
                          Natwest round 2
                          Abbey Round 2
                          Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• been quiet recently so so quiet. Work me people work me, i need to be worked.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nattie View Post
                              been quiet recently so so quiet. Work me people work me, i need to be worked.
                              Hod jumps on Natties back to work him.

Sorry nattie it had to be posted!

best wishes,
                              Hod..Liam...
                              Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

• lol HOD thats good!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X