• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aggghh I just googled myself.... I'm there too

Comment

• Tempty? what's the weather like right now?

Comment

• I think that is so naughty myself, I really do, is it because it's a public Forum or something?

Comment

• it's not been bad today hun, not looking good over the weekend. but with any luck you may have a couple of good day's next week!

here's hoping eh!

Comment

• I've become a Jack Russell........ yappy little things

Comment

• Hello Standing sorry I look as though I ignored you didn't mean to, Enaid

Comment

• Tis very sunny here at mo................. but very windy too. Supposed to be weeing it down tomoz though. Aha, no change there then. xx
                Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
                Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
                Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
                Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
                Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
                Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
                Natwest round 2
                Abbey Round 2
                Yorkshire Bank round 1
                A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• Originally posted by enaid View Post
                  I think that is so naughty myself, I really do, is it because it's a public Forum or something?
                  I think it could be hun! I'm not sure how it all works to be honest though

Comment

• Long as no one can do us for libal

Comment

• hello all, just done all the shopping online for the first time
                      Its hard work clicking the mouse on all the items you want.
                      Saves 3 hours in Asda with screaming kids though

Comment

• Okies, curry will be here in ten mins so just gotta go de cork the vino and set up the projector for iccle ladeeees film............ bless. And will be back in a bit. Fendy xxxx

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
                        Natwest round 2
                        Abbey Round 2
                        Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Ooooh you can use the express shopping list instead and just type everything you need on it and it finds everything for you one by one
                          It does on the tesco site anyways........ tis so much easier than going shopping and usually cheaper too. You only get the stuff you want rather than being tempted by the crap like jammy doughnuts and sh*te, Lol Lol xxx

Now Gunning for
                          Natwest round 2
                          Abbey Round 2
                          Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• I did that ONCE, Easter weekend shopping, ordered a turkey which was substituted with a pack of chicken drumsticks coz they didn't have any turkeys!!! never again!!

Comment

• Is there much difference then lol ? no carving to do anyway

Comment

• pmsl @ chicken drumsticks !!!!

Ooooo so close how'd ya notice the difference LOL

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X