• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tosspots and fiddlesticks.....
    shabbey by name.

Comment

• [quote=mistie;11933]Sorry standing, i got distracted with, farting, time warps, etc etc.
      doesnt take much and im off.

You got wind again hun ? Ahhhh bless

sapphire

Comment

• I wish sapp....i was of way with the fairies dreaming of men again for a change.....oh talking of men anyone heard from russ????

Comment

• No nothing yet, I wish he'd told me I would have gone with him, its only 10 miles from here.

sapphire

Comment

• Hello

This is where the alcoholic ladies hang out is it?
            Hi Hedgey & Enaid

Paul

Comment

• Caught again, I just can't get away with anything these days

Comment

• Must be opening time somewhere think i'll have a wee one !

sapphire

Comment

• Originally posted by sapphire View Post
                  Must be opening time somewhere think i'll have a wee one !

sapphire
                  Where are you living?
                  Get in Wethers at 10am and start the day right.

lol

Comment

• Sapphire you are naughty, it's people like you who make me want a drink and I wouldn't have bothered normally !

Comment

• Pkea I'm in Essex hun, and its 24 hour opening at certain places here Unfortunately I don't really drink a lot but I did just fancy a small tia maria and diet coke.
                      Oooooh enaid you don't need encouraging hun you started me off

sapphire

Comment

• Veilside is back Sapp

Comment

• ooo dear what a day its been loads of work,house is a mess and i cant be bothered!
                          well veilside had a rubbish judge didnt he!? wonder if any of them actually know much about the consumer law cos it doesnt seem so!

Comment

• Personally I think the judge took his instructions from Cobblers, 'cos it sure enough don't sound like he's done his homework!

sapphire

Comment

• What's the word from Veilside????????
                              My Blog
                              http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

• was a complete was of time for him lugger!!
                                judge would'nt let him go for wasted cost's, just said you've settled so case closed. Like doh VS had allready told them that.
                                go check out his thread, more details in there
                                he not a happy bunny though..... he has been recruiting for us aswell though...lol....couple of barristers no less!.....way to VS

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X