• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brilliant news Fendy, well done hun

sapphire

Comment

• HOORAY FOR ....

FENDY'S
      MAGIC
      BOOTS.

That's what FMB means, yeah?????
      My Blog
      http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

• rofl......luggerbugs......love it....
        Russ

Comment

• lugger me thinks u think too much about those boots!!................ it must be like seeing an oasis in the desert except ur in the middle of the sea! lol

Comment

• Well,

these boots were made for walking
            And thats just what theyll do
            One of these days these boots
            Are gonna kick old abbey too, lol lol lol lol lol xxxx

Awwww thanking you all so much peepies for the lovely lovely lovely words. I love ya all sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much. xxxxx

Enaid I will do ya a poem hun.

Capital one took a kicking
            Our Enaids boots theyre licking
            She sunk their boat
            And got their goat
            And their wounds now, theyre licking

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay for Enaid. SHES A WINNER TOO. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
            Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
            Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
            Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
            Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
            Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
            Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
            Natwest round 2
            Abbey Round 2
            Yorkshire Bank round 1
            A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• lol thats a good one for enaid fendy

Comment

• Too late now lugger me poems done, Fendy did it seeing as you didn't bother, a girl (PMSL) like me can get very upset over trivial things like this. I have now had to have a rumncoke to cope with the upset, after the one I had to celebrate mine and Fendy's win.

Comment

• Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay Im also going to indulge in just one iccle glass of white tonight Enaid. Just the one for the road and to celebrate my win. Just booked table at gorgeous restuarant again for Sat Night to celebrate the win, YET AGAIN, only hopefully this time the cheque will clear, lol lol lol xxxxx Well its gotta be done hasnt it, double celebrations, lol lol lol xxxx Might even treat miself to a glass of champers whilst Im there, lol lol xxxx

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
                  Natwest round 2
                  Abbey Round 2
                  Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Where's hedgy she should be here now, have you pmd her or anything fendy?

Comment

• I havent pmd hedge but I posted on her thread over the road today............. so she would know. Fendy xxx

Now Gunning for
                      Natwest round 2
                      Abbey Round 2
                      Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• hedgey has been a bit absent lately is she ok do u think? im a bit worried about her?

Comment

• Just got me a lurvely bottle of the ole vino
                          will be pouring a big glass to celebrate Fendy and enaids (saving veislside till he get's his cheque Lol) FANTASTIC WIN........ just as soon as the kidlets are safely tucked up in their beds

Comment

• Hi Tempty you ok, Oh you will be when you have em tucked up!
                            Do you know, i think I am going to have to join AA as well as here, that many peeps to be celebrating soon, could alter me drinking pattern, so perhaps aa will put me back on track

Comment

• Enaid, what do you want with car fixers in yellow vans?

Comment

• LOL I know what you mean..... i was tea total before I came here pmsl

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X