• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• that and I wanna know as well pmsl

Comment

• OMG, Jack sparrows checking in. Lol Lol. Lazy pirate, you dunno wot youve missed. xxxxx
      Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
      Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
      Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
      Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
      Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
      Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
      Natwest round 2
      Abbey Round 2
      Yorkshire Bank round 1
      A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• hehe and a good afternoon to you Hod

Comment

• Well Delta, do they erm, you know finish what theyre doing before ringing off.

This is erm ............

Captain Longpole coming into land............ lol lol lol lol xxxx

or similar, Lol Lol Lol Lol xxx

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
          Natwest round 2
          Abbey Round 2
          Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• oi.....it is Fathers day

erm and by the way.....This Father didn't even get a card.
            how crappy are kids nowdays, when I was a lad if I was to miss my Dads Fathers day card my mum would be beating me with a stick.

G'day from a disgruntled Dad.
            Happ
            xxx
            Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

• Well I forgot it was fathers day too on account of my daddy is long gone, and so is hubbys daddy, so that just leaves hubby, and he forgot too, thank god. I would have been in trouble had he not forgotten too. Poor soul, hes gone to work this morning, got a break in last night at a pub he audits so gotta go and do full audit. Will be back by 2 ish though. Not too bad. Trouble with the pub trade, never know whats gonna happen next. Fendy xxx

Im still waiting for answer Delta, Lol lol Lol Lol xxxx

Now Gunning for
              Natwest round 2
              Abbey Round 2
              Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Typical my kids remember fathers day! compleatly forgot about mothers day this year though !

fendy I think Delta's gone into hiding

Comment

• Ahhh

All is not lost, Mrs Happs has informed me she has a table booked at the local for a liquid lunch. So i am outta me grumpy mood and back to me happy self. Bless her....bet I end up with the bill though.

bestest wishes,
                  Hod..Liam..
                  Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

• Aww happy, you might get your card in the pub hun!

xx
                    Neither a borrower nor a lender be;
                    For loan oft loses both itself and friend,
                    And borrowing dulls the edge of husbandry.

Comment

• Sorry peeps, Delta was busy keeping her men happy!

Yes some of them do actually type that they have ....erm..... finished, and some even ask for a couple of mins before they can go again!

And some even describe to you the moments just before ...err ...splash down.

Anyway, if there is a long delay in my replying its cos I am other ahem, engaged elsewhere.

And talking of texts, I had better send my dad a fathers day one as I totally forgot doh

Comment

• Can we keep all this conversation inthe same thread please? I am getting confuddled switching between here and the one in the Stags Pants

Comment

• Lol Lol Lol Lol. Fendy for once is speechless................... splash down, lol lol lol, OMG they go again, lol lol lol lol lol lol. PMSL.............................xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I havent laughed this much in ages. Lol xxx

Now Gunning for
                          Natwest round 2
                          Abbey Round 2
                          Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• More than once a day.........???
                            Oh my god how do they manage that........lol
                            Last time I managed more than once in a week was when I was 24.......lol
                            How do you manage it delta???
                            What am I doing wrong??????
                            lol........

Comment

• Lol Lol Veilside, Delta doesnt manage it, the guys she chats to online do. Lol Lol Lol. She must be pretty good with the verbals, Lol Lol. Still PMSL. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Now Gunning for
                              Natwest round 2
                              Abbey Round 2
                              Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• It must be my magic touch! lol

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X