• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nooooo....

tis not.

Tis the Tequila song

But can't remember the words

Must be too much Tequila

Kills the auld brain cell.

But I'm happy.

Cos the boat is still at sea.

So I've got another day at home.

WOOHOO!!!
    My Blog
    http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

Just nipped in to catch up with you all and there's no one here! And here's me feeling all self righteous cos I actually did some work at work this morning! Not planning on doing any this afternoon if I can help it though, gotta go see a bank about a parachute, if you see what i mean. Appointment is half one but might see if I can stretch it then not come back - naughty but I got better things to do lol. The bank will prob tell me to bugger off cos of credit rating, I've already got a bisic a/c hanging about with them but want to upgrade in case natwest get shirty...but can't live without me debit card....although have forgotten what a cheque book looks like cos nastywest won't send me a new one,....is it something I've done???? lol

Catch ya later peeps
      Is no longer here

Comment

hey.....everyone.....I come for a glass of wine.....lol
        Gagged on cag.....lol
        who woulda thought it......lol
        They been taken over by cobblers???
        He wendy, hi fendy.........

Comment

fine then dont say hi to me!! humph!
          wendy i know the feeling! i cant get a parachute either !

Comment

Something tells me it will be difficult to keep up with the "goings on" in this thread without the clarity offered by liquid refreshment......... Gosh it must be lunchtime .

Will try to follow when I get back, best of luck with your bank chat Wendy.

BB

Being vaguely serious can I ask about life behind the Iron Curtain.
            Last edited by Bitingback; 8th June 2007, 11:24:AM.

Comment

Have you tried Alliance And Leicster, my son got one with them and he is a real naughty boy with money

Comment

Hi archer....sorry didn't see you.....lol.......Try HSBC I got one no problem.....I even sat discussing my claim with staff......they were very accomodating!
                Seems they liked getting natwests customers........lol
                Hi.....enaid......spotted you....lol

Comment

Ooooh did somebody say liquid refreshment............... ooooh yeah, could right do with a lovely ice Bombay Sapphire Gin and squidge of lime and lots of tonic, long glass, over ice. Um............. tis about the only acceptable mid day alciholic drinky.............. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

Hi Veilside, you found us then. Lol Lol. Kept being told off on CAG. I dunt like being told off........... makes me feel 5 again. Lol xxxxx

And WendyB, theres an online bank

Citibank UK

theyre pretty good at letting ya open accounts with a not brilliant credit history.

And also Cooperative bank are good too with poor credit ratings. Give em a whirl if you dont have any luck with t;other one. Fendy xxx
                  Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
                  Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
                  Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
                  Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
                  Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
                  Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
                  Natwest round 2
                  Abbey Round 2
                  Yorkshire Bank round 1
                  A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

Hi veilside,
                    see you got here as well then, tis very friendly and welcoming.
                    At night you are allowed a drink and abit of banter, not that us girlies do much of either

Comment

Aaaaaaaaaaw so nicely said.................

Enaid Im at bl*8dy work and have gotten diddly done today......... good job boss is out, Lol xxx

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
                      Natwest round 2
                      Abbey Round 2
                      Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

Is there only you there? you can't delegate or anything

Comment

Nah, just the two of us work here, we have staff in london office, well northampton to be precise but because the business owner works from home I work from his home with him,,,,,,,,,,,,,, so i gotta do it all today, Lol Lol xxxx nice and peaceful though. Its a gorgeous big old barn I work in that was done up into a massive house and overlooks a huge reservoir. Its rural and so peaceful, blissful actually. xxx

Now Gunning for
                          Natwest round 2
                          Abbey Round 2
                          Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

how fantastic that sounds great!!!

Comment

I hope you will all stay in touch...........I love you guys.......(manly sigh).....lol
                              Especially....Fendy, hedgey, enaid, wendyB, parkvale, seahorsey and friends.....
                              It's like being at a party with your mates.........lol

Comment

Well, have already got a basic with Barclays so that would do if they won't upgrade it. Don't think Citibank would have me, they never seemed to like me much when I had a credit card with them......Have got adv Gold with Natwest only because ordinary current is under control of debt management (lets not go down that avenue grrr) they won't let us have a cheque book on the A/G account! But still got debit cards so not as bad as it could be I suppose....

As to life behind the Iron Curtain, most of the time it wasn't bad, lots of helpful people, but sometimes, well, you know. Heavyhandedness just ain't my style, specially when its on someone who's done nothing to deserve it.....nuff said I think.....I just can't keep my gob shut sometimes...and I've always been a big believer in SOLIDARNOSCH (was that how Lech Wowenska spelt it??) And I hope we're talking about the same place here BB, otherwise you'll think I'm a complete nutter, which is probably true as Enaid, Hedgey, Fendy and Co will no doubt testify!!

Wendy x
                                Last edited by WendyB; 8th June 2007, 11:54:AM.
                                Is no longer here

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X