• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL my reputation follows me!!!!!

Whats you ginger kitty called tempty?
    When we love, we always strive to become better than we are.

When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.

Paulo Coelho

Comment

head not so much hurting now, more like refusing to function! LOL poor kids are starving coz daft mum forgot to turn the oven on!!! we were having chicken casserole, had to give em a piece of breadan butter to keep em going LOL should be ready soon though..... i hope

Comment

My ginger kitty is called Thomas, he's 4, a complete softy and I love him to bit's
        I also have 2 others, one looks like the Felix cat, thats Toby he's a staggering 19 years old! And another black and white Called Tammy, she's 6 I lub my putty tats

Comment

Nuff Of the Kitty's
          they are sorted spoiled rotten!
          Where are we now are we in chat, or are we in legal I need to know?

Comment

Ooooo chat deffo chat, my brain hurts tooooo much for leagal LOL

Comment

ooo there goes the pinger (oven hehe) yay dinner ready at last LOL I'll be back in a bit

Comment

Deffo in chat, tis ok to say what ya like............. either vino wise or kitty wise, Lol Lol xxx
                Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
                Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
                Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
                Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
                Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
                Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
                Natwest round 2
                Abbey Round 2
                Yorkshire Bank round 1
                A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

We need to fetch Wendyb she is over the road on her own!

Comment

And Delta ?????????? she went off on personal reasons?????????

Comment

Ahhhhh.......... I feel a bit rotten on Delta. She posted on that new thread I started the other day - and I didn't reply cos of all the moderating that was going on. But I read it today and PM'd with support - I'll PM her again with this site as well.

Think I'd better go and get WendyB and archer as well!!! If me vino'll allow me to have two websites on the go at once!

Comment

Went off where ???? What done a runner or abandoned CAG. ????

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
                        Natwest round 2
                        Abbey Round 2
                        Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

Well Im not on t'other one tonight............ just this, taking it easy for a change. Having a night off from helping..............

Now Gunning for
                          Natwest round 2
                          Abbey Round 2
                          Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

Im leaning on a lamp post at the corner of the street, until a certain little, laddie comes by, oh me ,oh my, until a certain little laddie comes by!

Comment

Would that be Hod per chance Enaid ????

Now Gunning for
                              Natwest round 2
                              Abbey Round 2
                              Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

Dirrrrrrrrrty little snail!!!!!!!!!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X