• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im flitting between the two............ lol.xxxx Its just so hard trying to keep my posts on CAG all official like. I hate being official. I dont do official. I prefer being ME.............xxx
    Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
    Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
    Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
    Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
    Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
    Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
    Natwest round 2
    Abbey Round 2
    Yorkshire Bank round 1
    A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• Ooooh off to have a nosey Tempty. xx

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
      Natwest round 2
      Abbey Round 2
      Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Oooooh luggerbugs and biting you are naughty hunnies !

sapphire
        Last edited by Sapphire; 8th June 2007, 13:03:PM.

Comment

• Naughty, but nice.

Or should that be nice, but dim?

I forget.
          My Blog
          http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

• Actually I would say nice And lovely

sapphire

Comment

• Thanks everyone who posted on my thread! Moment of PANIC now over, back to the numbers for me, I'll be back later though, (with a very big bottle) Hopefully with a clear head (well untill the wine hit's lol)

Comment

• Well, what a wase of time that was. First of all, the bloke I was supposed to be seeing had gone to lunch without checking diary......they wouldn't offer me anything but a bisic account, cause of Natwest accidentally putting our mortgage account into arrers by cocking up the d/d last year and not taking it on time....this is the only thing thats going against us so thats something else Nastywest have to answer for. They better pay up soon or else...am giving up with banks now, might as well stick with what we've got till the black mark fades away...

Weather is lovely here so gonna nip down the stables and give the pony a grooming and some carrots - not brave enough to ride him while J is away, will have to borrow an ususpecting child to do that for me!!!!

catch y'all laters xx
                Is no longer here

Comment

• OK Folks picnic cancelled, going for a bite to eat on the way to Haydock, rum still in bag though. See you all later, with some winnings I hope. Bye xx

Comment

• Hey wendy.... report Nasty to the Financial Ombudsman.....
                    Should have been covered under the D/D guarentee......
                    They did the same to us 2 - 3 years ago with our mortgage provider C&G....
                    I am after blood for it now as they removed information on their computers, lied and got caught....lol
                    They haven't sent me SAR's request and I think it is because they know they have destroyed their own files.....lol
                    ICO will be getting complaint next week.....lol

Comment

• Ooooo eck, they dont half fluff up a lot dont they.........xxxx Nutwest I mean.

enaid, good luck with the gee gees hun.............. remember do it for fun, not to win, its always lucky then. lol xxx

Now Gunning for
                      Natwest round 2
                      Abbey Round 2
                      Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Well, they didn't take it twice or anything like that, they just din't take it at all!! By the time we noticed we were in arrers and had spent the money, so had to pay over a couple of months, this is the only thing against us that I know about......

Catch you later

off to work in a bit..
                        Wendy xx
                        Is no longer here

Comment

• Been there, done that, six years ago. Credit file just got cleared up two months ago and we remortgaged with the Woolwich, at a much cheaper rate as a result. Saved meeeself about 200 squid a month, and borrowed 5 grand more, and knocked a couple of years of the duration, so now only got 10 years left............. so worth doing......... Lol Lol. So winners all round me thinks, regardless of what the poopy nut west wanna chuck at me. Lol Lol..

Now Gunning for
                          Natwest round 2
                          Abbey Round 2
                          Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• They cancelled our D/D and then nobody told us for 3 months.....
                            We got nasty letter from C&G....
                            Natwest wrote to us to say they couldn't set up the old D/D again and couldn't C&G's reference number again, so they told us we had to set up standing order or pay in branch....
                            Strangely a year later Natwest set up D/D again and started taking it twice....lol
                            Then denied saying that it couldn't be done....strange...the letter they sent said different....lol
                            And also there is NO record of any of this on their system anymore......CONSPIRACY!
                            There I yelled it......lol
                            Me thinks that is my next complaint.....lol

Comment

• Go for it veilside............... nothing ventured..............xx

Now Gunning for
                              Natwest round 2
                              Abbey Round 2
                              Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Ooooh selected a nice iccle red, going down great guns.......... Lol xxxxxx Ooooooo for the uber lovely red................ like scarlet treacle...........xx

Now Gunning for
                                Natwest round 2
                                Abbey Round 2
                                Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X