• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Christmas.. through the eyes of kids

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas.. through the eyes of kids

I had to share this with you.

As you know I have 3 kids I dote on, I mean if there was a worlds soppiest Mam award, I've won it!!

My eldest son is 7 and my daughter is 9 and the imagination of them! Tonight, after corralling them in the bedroom, sorting out christmas stockings and Santa's whiskey and brandy cake ("Not too much Mammy.. He's driving!") I was sitting doing Labman's quiz when I heard 2 little voices, intrigued I listened.

This my friends, is Christmas through a child's eyes.. and how Christmas Eve is meant to be spent.

Daughter will be in purple, son in blue.

Santa has an elf that drives the sleigh so he can drink the whiskey, cos you mustn't drink and drive, Dad says!

Rudolph's nose is red cos he ate a lightbulb, and Santa shouted and Rudolph sneezed. It got stuck but it's very useful cos the planes can see him and he doesn't crash.

Santa has a magic watch that he winds up on Christmas Eve, and it stops the minutes from working!

Santa can speak cat, dog, mouse, horse, reindeer and goat. (when asked why goat his reply was why not?)

All the toys he brings creep out your stocking and play with your toys when your asleep, and creep back in before the morning!

Santa has a little baby who tests all the baby toys so they wont have bits that fall off.. so the babies wont get sick!

Mam and Dad stay up late Christmas Eve to let Santa in, because we haven't got a chimney!

We won't see Mammy kissing Santa, cos my dad won't let him.. and Mrs Santa will hit him with the rolling pin if he does!

Santa wrote jingle bells.

Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X