• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

The Happy Stuff Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Happy Stuff Thread

Is no longer here

Comment

When you off Wends ?
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

5 more sleeps

well as I said to Sapph, 5 and a half really but Sunday nght doesn't count as the taxi is coming at 4am Monday so I probably won't go to bed lol.
        Is no longer here

Comment

My little angel has just passed her Animal Science degree at university - so yep we will be going to her graduation in September - yehhhhhhh
          :cancan::cancan::cancan:

Comment

Well done Rebeccah :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Comment

Bex

xxxx
              Last edited by Turboman; 30th June 2011, 07:36:AM. Reason: Bex

Comment

What is happening to Barclays Bank?

While sorting out--I come across loads of unopened Business Bank Statements for 2 accounts I don't use for 2 years----but never closed formally (my fault)

I discover that I was incurring quartely fees + interest etc and I owed £197

Rang them up and said that it was a bit unfair--they could see i wasn't using the account

They said--we agree-wrote off the £197 and closed the accounts--

Comment

We took the Grandchildren to Chester Zoo last weekend. Brilliant but very tiring, changed a bit since the last time I went, more like a Disney resort than a zoo now, not a bad thing and they do have licenced bars.
                  On the way in they take your picture in front of a green screen, it isn’t compulsory but the girl was very nice and it was free so what the hey.
                  On the way out you pass a large display where all the pictures are arranged in attractive packs, the idea is you search through them until you find yours and then purchase. I found ours eventually after about half an hour, strangely there was no price on the pack. I needn’t have worried because a young man appeared that will be £17.50 he said. This annoyed me a bit, I realise everyone has to make a living, but it seemed to me that this was extortion.
                  I hurriedly put them back on the display and said, “no sale” he then said OK then mate I will do you a favour call it a tenner. This annoyed me even more, obviously thought he would be able to rip off this doddery old git, it occurred to me that he was in a pretty weak position with regard to marking a bargain, let’s face it a picture of my family only has the value I decide to place on it, he could try selling it to someone else I suppose. I decided to have a bit of fun, fifty pence I said. We settled on £3 served them right.
                  Peter
                  Last edited by peterbard; 25th July 2011, 13:59:PM.

Comment

The last time I went to Chester Zoo we had a lovely day. Doubt if I'd recognise the place now though. We went for a birthday treat for our son's 2nd birthday - he's 21 now....
                    Is no longer here

Comment

Originally posted by WendyB View Post
                      The last time I went to Chester Zoo we had a lovely day. Doubt if I'd recognise the place now though. We went for a birthday treat for our son's 2nd birthday - he's 21 now....

I want to go the Zoo, not been in years, my oldest son taken his girlfriend to a few of them over the last few months, she is animal mad and is going to London Uni for a few years, as she would like to be a vet, so they've been making most of their spare time together now.

Comment

My oldest grandaughter she is elleven,wasnt bothered about the lions, tigers, just wanted to see the meercats, simplees.

Comment

Dudley Zoo is only about 4 miles from me, haven't been there for years either, I believe they've had loads of improvements there over the last few years, it's supposed to be a lovely zoo now. They always had meerkats there, too.
                          Is no longer here

Comment

Chester zoo is huge you can spend a day there easily and not see everything, but you have to be able to do a lot of walking so i struggled a bit. If you go, take a picnic there are lots of places to sit if you are lucky enough to get a nice day as we did, the cafe's are a bit on the expesive side.

Peter

Peter

Comment

What a good idea this thread is.

Last week it was my better half’s birthday; my son showed up just before lunch and announced he was taking us both to a nice restaurant for lunch as a treat. At the end of the meal the waiter came out with a cake and we all sang happy birthday, the cake had happy birthday and sixty in pink icing written on the top, his mum is 59. That’s my boy, heart as big as a bucket head away with the fairies just like his old man, lucky she has a good sense of humour.
                              Peter

Comment

It's been a while, has no-one had any happy news? I've got some

Jess has been taken on permanently at her job, which was originally a 6 month contract. She was also offered another job, but made the choice to stay where she is.
                                Lewis won tickets to Rihanna at the O2 tonight, complete with train travel and a posh hotel. He couldn't go so he gave the package to our best friends (his Godparents) as it's their wedding anniversary.

Oh yes - and I got that job more money, better hours, mobile phone, healthcare package, 2 more days holiday per year..

pity some barsteward put the dampers on it by nicking Tony's car from outside our house a couple of hours ago....but hey ho, as a close friend has just said... who cares? It's insured and I have a new job:grin:
                                Last edited by WendyB; 6th October 2011, 22:24:PM.
                                Is no longer here

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X